Episode 31: Release the Demons Part 2

Sometime later, at the hay maze, everyone is still having a good time, having food like popcorn, candy apples, and drinks, playing games, chatting, and going to the hay maze. Suddenly, walking out of the forest, are the demons who are sent by the Devil to retrieve Cuphead and Red Rose. Soon, the citizens notice the demon, and scream as they run away in fear. The demons continue to walk through the small fair to the hay maze.

The ticket vendor says, "Tickets, plea-" He then screams in fear to see the monsters and runs away with babbles.

Soon, the demons begin to enter the maze to find their target. And just coming out of the forest is King Dice. He pants as he has run all the way to the small fair. He then continues running to catch up and runs into the hay maze as well.

Meanwhile, Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose are still walking around the maze. Just then, a pumpkin with a goofy smile appears in front of them, tied by a rope.

"Oh, so scary," Cuphead sarcastically says.

He then pushes it aside and the three continue to walk through the maze.

Then a bad looking scarecrow wearing a top hat pops up.

"Lame," Cuphead says.

Then a corn with a happy face appears and with recorded laughter playing.

"Ugh," Cuphead replies.

Red Rose sighs and says, "To be honest, this place isn't that fun. It's not even scary."

"No kidding," Cuphead says.

The three continue to walk through the maze, and not really having a good time.

Meanwhile, at a different part of the maze, the demons are searching around for their targets.

Soon, King Dice arrives and says, "Oh, hо!"

He chuckles and walks up to the pair of scorpion demons, Ladies. I've been looking for you two," And kneels to them, "You know, I was just thinking. Get rid of bright boy over there, and Cuphead and Red Rose are all ours."

Up ahead the Spider Demon is looking at the two paths and trying to think of which way to go

The demon groans, "Uh... Ah..."

The Scorpion demons chuckle to each other and crawl to the Spider Demon, King Dice snickers evilly as he rubs his hands together. The scorpions crawl over to the Spider Demon from behind. The Spider Demon turns around to see the two scorpions. They raise their tail with their anus and pierces at the Spider Demon.

"Huh?" The Spider Demon says, confused.

And then it pops.

"Ouch," King Dice says, and kneels to the demons, "You two are monsters. Oh, I sure hope you never turn on me!"

The two demons chuckle to each other and place to sting King Dice. King Dice then slides out of the way, and they end up pinching each other, and soon pop soon after.

King Dice scat joyously and says, "Yeah!"

Meanwhile, the three friends continue to walk around the maze.

Bored, Cuphead says, "Oh brother."

They soon see one of the demons ahead, it's kind of like a snapping turtle, but with a horn and sharp teeth.

The demon says, "Roar, roar."

"This is the worst one yet," Cuphead says, and pushes it down on its back.

Then Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose walk on the monster as they continue walking through the maze. The demon struggles to get out of its shell and is able to fall on its front and face. At the same time, the little blowfish like-demon arrives. Then the little demon belches out more fire and turns the snapping turtle demon into a crisp and it turns into ashes. King ice witnessed it and is surprised to see the demon so small have burned something bigger than it.