Episode 50: How to Help Romance Bloom Part 1

On a bright and sunny day in the Inkwell Isles, Cuphead, Mugman, Red Rose, and Ms. Chalice are walking down the sidewalk with smiles on their faces and plan on hanging out together for lunch.

"What a great day," Chalice says.

"You said it," Mugman says.

"Yeah. It's a very nice day today," Red Rose says.

"Oh sure Red Rose. Yes. It's a great day," Cuphead says.

"There's the diner," Mugman says, and looks ahead to see the diner.

"Great. Let's go in, I'm starving," Chalice says.

Chalice opens the door to the diner and walks in. Mugman soon follows after.

Cuphead walks over to the door and opens the door for Red Rose, "Here you go Red Rose. I'll hold the door."

"Oh, thank you Cuphead," Red Rose says, and walks inside.

Then Cuphead walks inside the diner as well.

Moments later, the group are having their lunch. They're having hot dogs, fries, soda, and some cookies for dessert. The group are having a wonderful time having their lunch together.

"So Rose, how are things going with you and your parents?" Chalice asks.

"We've been doing fine. In fact, Dad said that he's going to be staying at Inkwell Isle," Red Rose says.

"Really?" Mugman asks.

"Yes. He explained that he won't be going out at sea so much, except for making deliveries. Either way, he's been planning on retiring from traveling the sea for many years, especially after seeing the world since he was young," Red Rose says.

"Do does that mean you're staying too?" Cuphead asks, hopefully.

"Yep. I sure am," Red Rose says.

"Alright!" Cuphead happily cheers.

"Yeah. We get to hang out a lot more, and I can visit you through your castle walls," Chalice says.

Mugman giggles, "Literally or metaphorically?"

"You know what I mean," Chalice says and takes a drink of her soda.

Red Rose takes a bite of her hot dog and eats it.

"Still, I'm really glad that we're going to stay on the Isles," Red Rose says.

"Yeah. I would miss you if you had to leave," Cuphead says.

"I would miss you all too," Red Rose says.

Cuphead blushes and says, "Um yeah."

"Are you okay, Cuphead?" Red Rose asks.

"I'm alright," Cuphead quick;y says.

Then passes Red Rose the plate of cookies, "Here, why not have a cookie. They're chocolate chips."

"Thank you, Cuphead," Red Rose says, and takes a cookie.

Chalice then pulls the plate back, "Hey, don't have Red Rose hogging all the cookies. Save some for the rest of us."

"Oops. My bad," Cuphead sheepishly says and shrugs his shoulders.

"You feeling okay, Cuphead? Your face is looking red?" Mugman asks, confused.

Cuphead quickly answers, "Oh, it's nothing. Maybe I'm coming down with a cold."

"You sure you're not pretending to be sick again?" Chalice asks with a grin on her face.