Episode 13: Dangerous Mugman

One day in Porkrind's Emporium, the owner of the shop himself is with a customer. The customer has a tall blue hat wearing a dark green overcoat with a green scarf and brown shoes. The only thing noticeable is the one eye peeking out of the hat, and a long red nose.

The customer asks in a raspy voice, "So, you got that package?"

"Yeah," Porkrind says and takes out the box and places it on the table.

There, he shows the items, "One box of grenades. Two sacks of gunpowder. A spool of piano wire. And one tube of toothpaste. Spearmint."

He then puts the items back in the box one at a time.

The customer takes the package and says, "Nobody procures black-market goods like you do, Porkrind."

Porkrind hushes the customer, "Shh!" And whispers, "Don't use my real name! I like to keep a low profile."

Just then, the door slams open to reveal Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose at the door. And Cuphead appears to be holding a jar.

They all wave and happily call out, "Hi, Porkrind!"

Porkrind grunts and rubs the bridge between his eyes in frustration to see the kids here, mainly the cup brothers. The customer then scoots away and quickly leaves through the door.

"Today's the day, Porkrind." Cuphead says.

Then show him a jar of coins, "We've been saving up our chore nickels!" and happily shakes them.

Then says, "Can you guess what we're gonna spend them on?"

Porkrind grunts and says, "No,"

"The greatest game in all the Inkwell Isles," Cuphead says, and points to the game.

Mugman nervously says, "Also, it's a little bit scary."

Soon, the three approach the game.

"Dirk Dangerous vs. the Volcano!" Cuphead says in excitement.

Cuphead then puts on his Dirk Dangerous goggles on his face as Mugman gulps nervously.

Cuphead holds his hand out and says, "Then Nickel me."

Mugman then passes Cuphead the nickel, and Cuphead puts the coin in the game slot. Soon, Cuphead begins to play the game, which is really a pinball game.

"Okay, while you two play, I'm going to get myself a few things," Red Rose says.

She then walks away to gather the stuff she needs.

Mugman looks at the game and is starting to get scared. The game has a cobra, and becomes more scared to see a crocodile, chomping. Then hears the alarm as the light on the top of the game is flashing red.

Mugman panics as he steps back, "Danger! Danger! Danger!"

And suddenly finds himself having his back against the counter.

He turns his head and replies, "Oh."

Then looks over the counter and says, "Hey, Porkrind! Whatcha doin'? That looks neat." And points to a brass knuckle with spikes.

"Not for you," Porkrind says and takes the item away.

Then Mugman points to a pickle jar, "What's in this jar?"

"Hands off." and Porkrind takes it away as well.

Then turns to what looks like a bomb, "What about this?"

"Classified," Porkrind says and takes the bomb away as well.

He then quickly put the stuff away.

Suddenly, he hears Mugman say, "Whoa! Porkrind!"