Episode 26: Breaking the Temptation

Early the next day, somewhere in Sugar Land, Red Rose is taking a break as she sleeps on the ground under a tent she has made out of candy canes and licorice sticks. When the sun rises, the little sunlight appears inside the tent, allowing Red Rose to wake up from her sleep. Red Rose sits up and yawns as she stretches her arms.

Red Rose leaves her tent and says, "It's morning already. And the beginning of finding the candy needed to reverse the curse and save my friends, my mother, and everyone who's been trapped here."

"Noe let's go over the list," Red Rose says to herself and look at the scroll, "I need to find a candy cane, a peanut brittle, 4 gumdrops in the shape of stars, cupcakes with sticky green icing, pink, blue, and green ice cream, a jawbreaker, three fondant pieces in flowers, a lollipop, a gingerbread man cookie, and chocolate fudge. And I need to find the Scepter of Sweets in Soda Pop Falls, and walk into the Dark Licorice Forest to find the Circle of Sweets." She sighs and says, "This is going to take a while, but it's the only way to free my friends and my family. I better get started."

Red Rose then begins to walk down the sweet based land to find the ingredients to break the first.

Then Red Rose remembers, "But I need to make sure to not give into the temptation and eat the sweet treats when I find them. Otherwise, I'll be turned into a sweet treat too."

Red Rose continues to walk around the landscape as the sun begins to rise. It's already been like a half hour since she continues traveling, and she hasn't found a thing. Red Rose continues to reveal around and looks at any place to find the 10 items she needs.

Red Rose looks around, "Hmm, If I were a special sweet treat with a golden glow surrounding it, where would I be."

Red Rose then grabs a piece of gingerbread cookie close by and eats it. She's able to eat all the sweets she can desire, but she must not eat the sweets she's supposed to find. Suddenly, Red Rose notices something up ahead.

"What's that?" Red Rose wonders.

Red Rose walks along the trail and soon finds herself amazed to see a part of Sugar Land has so many cookie based secrets, Sugar cookie trees, gingerbread houses, and chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles, and other cookies grow on trees.

"Wow. This part of Sugarland has so many different cookies. Maybe I can find the Gingerbread cookie here," Red Rose says.

Red Rose looks around, and notices a strange glow on her right side. Red Rose then rushes across the cookie based area and runs over the hill. And to her amazement, she can see gingerbread cookies are growing from the ground. Red Rose looks around and sees one of the gingerbread man cookies that looks a lot different from the others.

This gingerbread man cookie has a gold aura around it. It's decorated with light blue squiggles around the arms and legs, has a light green bow tie, yellow buttons, and white eyes.

"There it is," Red Rose happily says.

Red Rose runs over and carefully not to crush the others. She then reaches down and grabs the gingerbread man with ease.

"I did it. I found the first item, and it actually looks cute," Red Rose says.

She then remembers, "I need to keep this in my bag for safe keeping."

Red Rose then puts the gingerbread man cookie in her bag for safe keeping.

Red Rose happily says, "One down, and ten items to go."

Red Rose then continues to travel through the land to find the other ingredients.

Red Rose soon finds herself in a large forest made of different colored candy canes and peppermint sticking from the ground. She looks up to see the candy canes are so tall, it's almost like they can touch the sky. There are also small peppermints growing from the ground, that they're almost like potatoes growing from the ground. There's even candy canes growing from the ground as well. There are also flakes that look like snow falling from the sky, it's almost beautiful.