Episode 52: Special Delivery

One day in Porkrind's Emporium, Porkrind is polishing some items from the shelf. Just then, the door opens and the mysterious man enters the shop. The man sneaks up to Porkrind from behind.

Just then, Porkrind says, "You know, you could enter the store like a normal customer, Jerry."

Then in a mysterious tone, Jerry says, "Say, Porkrind, I got a client, needs a special delivery to the Fly Trap. You know, Ribby and Croaks's joint? It's for Ribby. It's gotta be delivered by sundown." and let out a mysterious cackle.

Porkrind turns around and says, "All right. Put it on the counter next to the sack of money."

Jerry looks around and says, "I don't see no sack of money."

"Then I don't see no delivery by sundown," Porkrind says with his arms crossed

"Oh. Right," Jerry replies.

He reaches into his jacket and puts the sack of money on the counter.

He takes out the package and says, "This package is courtesy of-"

But Porkrind says, "Deh-deh-deh-deh. I don't care who it's courtesy of."

"Inside this box is-" Jerry tries to explain and points to the box.

Again Porkrind interrupts, "Deh-deh-deh-deh. Don't care what's in the box."

"Ain't you curious why it's tickin'?" Jerry questions, and the box lets out ticking sounds.

"No," Porkrind answers, "The less I know, the better."

"But don't you wanna know?" Jerry asks.

Porkrind angrily questions, "What has to happen for you to shut your trap?"

Suddenly a baseball crashes through Porkrind's window and hits Jerry right in the eye. Then he falls on the counter, dropping the box on it. Then Jerry slides off the counter and is unconscious as he hits the ground. Porkrind picks up the baseball and gives it a suspicious look. Then turns to the broken window.

Outside of the wagon and coming out of the bushes are Cuphead, Mugman, Red Rose, and Ms. Chalice.

Amazed, Cuphead says, "Wow, Chalice! That was some hit."

"Guess I don't know my own strength," Chalice says.

"You boneheads do realize that was our only baseball?" Mugman says.

"And that the ball smashed right through Porkrind's window," Red Rose says.

"Relax, guys. I'll just sneak in there and grab the ball. The pig won't even know what hit him," Chalice says.

Suddenly, they hear Porkrind's clearing his throat and look in shock to see Porkrind is looking through the broken window, holding their baseball.

"The pig knows," Porkrind says.

The four friends nervously gulps in reply.

The door opens to Porkrind's shop, and Cuphead, Mugman, Red Rose, and Ms. Chalice sticks their heads inside with nervous expressions to see Porkrind have their baseball.

Porkrind tosses the ball up and down and says, "Windows ain't free to break."

Then the four approach the counter.

He presents the ball and says, "You want the ball? You gotta work off the debt."

He then passes a package to Red Rose and says, "Deliver this before sunset to Ribby, over by the Flytrap."

That makes the four friends make frightened expressions, especially for Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose.

"We can't go to the Flytrap!" Cuphead panics.