Episode 23: Another Brother

One day, all seems quiet in the forest of the Inkwell Isles.

Just then, Cuphead runs out of the bushes as he screams, "Hurry, Mugsy!"

Cuphead and Mugman over the log.

Mugmsn screams, "I'm running as fast as I can." He pants and screams, "We're not gonna make it!"

"We have to make it!" Cuphead says.

Soon, the two come to a halt, as Cuphead screams, "Whoa!"

They both skid to a stop to find themselves at the edge of the cliff.

Mugman heavily breathes and screams, "It's over! We'll never get across!"

"Oh yes, we will!" Cuphead says determined as he slams his fist to the palm of his other hand.

"All thanks to my..." Then reaches in his pocket and takes out his, "Homemade jetpack!"

It looks a lot like a giant firework rocket with some ropes.

Mugman says, "That's a rocket, not a jetpack."

"Same difference," Cuphead says.

And Cuphead lassos Mugman.

Mugman yelps, "Whoa!"

Then Cuphead ties himself and Mugman to the rocket ship.

"Is this thing safe?" Mugman asks, worried.

"Eh. Probably," Cuphead says as he lights up a match.

Then light up the fuse.

Then he counts down, "Five, four, three, two..."

Then Cuphead hears splashing sounds. He turns his head to see Muguman has doused the fire with the liquid from his head because he has his head upside down in one hand by the handle, and his straw is being held on the other hand.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Cuphead asks.

Mugman places his straw and head back in place and says, "It was for your own safety." and crosses his arms.

"Well, that's just great. I guess now we're not gonna make it to the movie!" Cuphead complains.

Ah, well, excuse me for caring about you staying in one piece! " Mugman says.

Then Cuphead says, "You're one piece. You're A piece of work!"

Mugman gasps in shock.

Then Cuphead complains, "You're always finding something to whine about."

Then Muman says, "Well, you're always jumping in without thinking! Someone's gotta be the voice of reason!"

"Yes, sir! Officer Mugman of the fun police!" Cuphead salutes and still complains.

Then Mugman angrily says, "Well! If I'm so awful, maybe you need a new brother." and turns away with his arms crossed, "Hmm!"

Suddenly, Cuphead says, "That's a great idea!"

"What?" Mugman asks, shocked.

"Sure! You're overprotective and lame, so I'll find another brother!" Cuphead says.

Mugman does feel hurt, but angrily says, "Well, fine! Who even needs you?"

" I certainly don't need you. Good day!" Cuphead says, and walks away with the rocket over his head.

But then walks in the opposite direction, "That's the cliff over there. I'm actually going this way. "

Soon, Cuphead is sitting on a bench in Inkwell Park, trying to find a new brother.