Episode 7: Roll the Dice

A bright afternoon outside the cottage, Cuphead, Mugman and Red Rose are playing together. Cuphead and Mugman play with a tire as Red Rose after them. The three laugh and they are having a lot of fun.

Just then Elder Kettle calls out, "Kids! Our favorite radio show is about to start!"

Cuphead and Muguman, and even Red Rose are very excited.

Suddenly, Elder Kettle shouts, "Hey!"

Then sticks his head out the window, "You boys are not playing with my lucky tire again, are ya?"

"Of course not, dearest Kettle," The boys fib.

Elder Kettle looks at them with a suspicious look, "Hmm..."

Suddenly, he hears the radio playing, "Live from beautiful Inkwell City..."

Then Elder Kettle goes back inside.

The boys sigh in relief, "Phew!"

Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose turn their heads and gasp to see Elder Kettle's tire is rolling away and out of the gate.

The announcer continues, "...it's everyone's favorite game show, Roll the Dice!"

Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose quickly chase the tire out of their home and head to the city.

Meanwhile, Elder Kettle turns the knob on the radio to adjust the sounding.

The announcement continues, "Featuring your master of ceremonies, King Dice!"

In a radio station, there is one station that has a whole audience with a stage at front. In front of it, there are playing cards holding instruments.

Just then, the drum rapidly plays and the playing cards begin to play jazz music as the audience applauded. Just then, the spot line shines to the right side of the stage, and vocalizing and dancing on to the stage is the host, King Dice.

King Dice is roughly tall, having the body of a human man, but with his head being modeled after a floating die. In the same manner as a conventional D6 die, faces two through six are painted with their own corresponding number of round, purple pips. Only side number one that has the features of a face, with eyes, eyebrows, a black mustache, a mouth, and silver eyelids. In this case, the single purple pip in the center of the die's face serves as his nose.

He is wearing white dress gloves and purple dress shoes that match in color with his purple tailcoat, lavender waistcoat with black button, dark purple pants and fuchsia bow tie.

He continues to dance and vocalizes on the stage as the band places. King Dice begins to sing a scat as

King Dice:

Whoa, oh, whoa!

King Dice then spins until his legs are in a spiral. Then spins around like a top, and sings the last verse.

King Dice:

Whoa!

Soon enough, everyone on the isles are listening to the game show.

Soon, King Dice announces, "All right. Let's jump right in! Who will be the first lucky contestant to Roll the Dice?" And holds the microphone.

Then turns his eyes to the audience, "Will it be..."

Soon, the spot light begins to move at the audience.

The Eggplant sees the spotlight and happily says, "Oh, me!"

But the spotlight moves past him. The spotlight continues to travel around until it islands on the telephone

King Dice announces, "You!"