Episode 44: Red Rose's Wish

Christmas is coming and everyone in Sugar Land is getting ready for the holidays. Many of the Sugar Land citizens are very excited for the holiday, decorating their houses, decorating the giant pine tree in the middle of their village, and helping each other the way they can. Everyone is very cheery and excited for the holiday.

In the center of the village, the villagers are decorating the Christmas trees, filling it with caramel or chocolate covered popcorn garlands, gingerbread and sugar cookies made ornaments, candy canes, even dried candy fruits, Christmas lights, other ornaments, bells, and other kinds of decorations for the tree.

Among the ones decorating is Red Rose. Wearing her rose red color winter coat, brown boots, cotton candy pink scarf, and white gloves. Red Rose hangs some of the gingerbread ornaments and candy canes on the tree as she looks to see everyone in Sugar Land getting ready for the holiday. And Soon, Red Rose begins to sing.

Red Rose:

Houses decked with lights,

Glowing bright on frosty nights

With a wreath on every door.

The citizens of Sugar Land are decorating their houses and yard with lights, gingerbread structure and other Christmas decor.

Red Rose:

Drifting through the air

Is the laughter that we share
With our dearest friends once more

At a lake, the soda, and fudge lakes have frozen and allow the citizens to go ice skating.

Red Rose:

And that's what I love about Christmas

Hard to believe that it's almost here

That's what I love about Christmas

Have a merry one this year.

All the citizens are ice skating, riding on sleighs, walking with friends and family, and other kinds of fun. Many of the children laugh and cheer with glee. Some of the citizens are using the snow to make snowmen, snow angels, and other fun stuff with the snow.

Red Rose:

Snowflakes in a swirl

Every boy and every girl

Bundled up in red and green

In the bakery, the baker looks like a man, but he has a mixer for a head. He takes out gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies out of the oven.

Red Rose:

Tinsels on the tree

Every year we all agree

It's the grandest one we've seen

In another house, a family living in Sugar Land is setting up their own Christmas trees and decorations.

Red Rose:

And that's what I love about Christmas

Hard to believe that it's almost here

That's what I love about Christmas

Have a very merry one this year.

Many of the children have fun sleighing or having a snowball fight. They all laugh with big smiles on their faces.

Soon, some of the kids run over to see a few grown adults at a different part of the town building a sleigh that looks like Santa, along with life like gingerbread reindeers.