Episode 57: The Meadow of Evil Part 2

Somewhere in the woods of Inkwell, Cuphead and Mugman are leading Storm to where Cagney Carnation lives, and hopefully find Red Rose and rescue her.

"How much farther are we from the meadow?" Storm asks.

We shouldn't be too far now," Mugman says.

"I'm worried about Red Rose. I hope she'll be okay," Cuphead says, concerned.

"I'm worried about her too, but I think Red Rose is able to hold herself," Mugman says.

"I know, but I'm not taking that chance," Cuphead says.

"Neither am I, and I know my daughter better than anyone. I know she can defend herself and find her way out of dangerous situations, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about her," Storm says.

"Make sense," Mugman says.

Cuphead points ahead, "The meadow should be right over there."

The three then walk past the trees and out to the large clearing where the meadow is supposed to be. However, they are met with a shocked surprise.

"What the...?!" The cup brothers exclaim in shock.

What the three friends see in front of them is some kind of castle that is made from plants, vines, thorns, flowers, and in front of it is a giant wall that is covered in thorns.

"Thi-this wasn't here before!" Mugman says, shocked.

"It looks almost like the Candy Castle back in Sugarland, only this is a garden style," Cuphead says.

"Whatever the case, Red Rose must be somewhere in the castle. We need to find a way to get inside," Storm says.

"We're going to need all the luck we can get. The wall is covered in thorns," Cuphead says.

"And it would be possible for Cagney to sense us coming," Mugman says.

"You're right, but Red Rose is trapped in there, so I'm going," Storm says, and begins to use his sword and the thorns to climb up the wall.

Cuphead turns to Mugman, "Come on, let's follow him." and climbs up after him.

"Um..." Mugman nervously says and gulps, "Okay." and begins to climb up the wall with the thorns.

As they climb up, Storm and Cuphead have determination in their eyes, knowing that Red Rose is being held prisoner. They soon climb over the wall and are able to climb down. They soon begin to walk through the mysterious castle that is full of plants, flowers, and trees.

"Wow. There are a lot of different plants," Cuphead says.

"And a lot of trees," Storm says.

"We'll never find Red Rose in this place," Mugman says, concerned.

"Well I'm not giving up yet. We're here to find Red Rose and I'm ain't leaving without her," Cuphead says, and walks forward.

Storm chuckles, "If I didn't know better. I saw your brother's feelings for my daughter are stronger than I thought."

"I have to agree," Mugman says, "But I think it's actually sweet."

Then Storm says, "Come on, we better get moving before we lose Cuphead."

"Right," Mugman says.

Storm and Mugman continue to walk into the mysterious castle with Cuphead taking the lead. In fact, Cuphead has become pretty determined to rescue Red Rose and put a stop to Cagney. Cuphead climbs up a few trees, swings on fines, and does his best not to step on the flowers, fearing it will gain Cagney's attention. One thing for certain, Cuphead is planning to rescue Red Rose no matter what.