Episode 45: A Very Devil Christmas Part 1

On Inkwell Isles, it's been covered by large blankets of snow. The lakes are frozen solid, and all the Inkwell residents are enjoying the cold winter because today is Christmas Eve, and everyone is getting ready for Christmas the next day. At the lake, there are plenty of residents ice skating and begin skating in a circle while holding hands. However, nearby is the Devil, wearing a red scar and holding his pitchfork. The Devil also likes Christmas, but for a very different reason.

The Devil takes a deep breath as he sighs. Then with a tap of his pitchfork, the ice begins to break. The ice cracks make its way towards the ice skaters who are having a fun time. Suddenly, the ice breaks from under them, and they fall into the cold and chilling water. Then they rise up, frozen in the Devil giggles mischievously for his little prank. And suddenly, the Devil begins to sing.

Just then, the Devil begins to sing.

The Devil:

Christmastime's my favorite time

Christmastime's

My favorite time of the year

The Devil skates on the ice and circles around the floating inkwell ice blocks with glee.

The Devil:

It's the holiday spirit

That makes my heart swell

Soon, it shows Sherman and his wife Dorris sitting on the bench. Sherman holds a mistletoe and the two begin kissing. The Devil bumps his bottom against the tree, causing snow to fall on them

The Devil:

The hanging of stockings

The balls on the tree

A mouse hangs an ornament on the Christmas tree, but the Devil uses his magic to make the ornament large and crushes the mouse.

The Devil:

It brings out the best

In most everyone

But it brings out the devil in me

Then, there is a group playing instruments and are collecting money for donation. The Devil then uses his magic to turn the instruments into monsters and attack their owners.

The Devil:

It's the hustle and bustle

And folks filled with cheer

Down in the streets, there are people doing their shopping. The Devil then puts his foot forward to trip someone, making him drop all their presents.

The Devil:

Those holiday feelings

We all hold so dear

Then there is a family taking their picture in front of the Christmas tree. The Devil photobomb the photo by getting in the center, and the family screams in fear as the picture is taken. The Devil keeps the picture as a souvenir.

The Devil:

Makes Christmastime

My favorite time of the year

But the Devil doesn't care and is having a great time.

The Devil:

It's the laughter of children