Episode 46: A Very Devil Christmas Part 2

The Devil looks at himself in the mirror with shock and dismay to see that he has transformed into jolly saint nick himself.

Devil says in dismay, "The devil What did that jolly madman do to me? I've got to get back to the North Pole and make Santa fix this." He turns around and wonders, "Now, where did I leave my pitchfork?"

Then the Devil tip toe slowly, "I can't be seen looking like this."

Suddenly he hears someone coming this way,"All I'm sayin' is whoever's eating our lunches better hope that I don't catch 'em."

The Devil quickly hides as two demons walk by without noticing.

The Devil sneaks around the throne room and tiptoes to get his pitchfork. Suddenly, he hears the sound of the machine. The Devil panics and hides behind the throne. Coming into the throne room is Henchman with a vacuum. Seeing Henchman vacuuming, the Devil tries to reach for his pitchfork, but he's unable to and the pitchfork falls to the floor. Henchman turns around to see the Devil as Santa. The Devil quick;y hides behind the throne. Henchman gasps in shock and covers his mouth in disbelief. Henchman slowly takes a peek behind the Devil's throne to see him.

In his eyes however, he gasps in amazement, "Ah. Santa!"

The Devil groans and slowly removes his head to reveal his face.

Henchman gasps in shock, "Boss? You're Santa?"

The Devil shouts in anger, "No, I'm not Santa, you idiot! Santa's the one who did this to me!"

"You mean you met Santa?" Henchman asks, shocked.

"Yeah. He's a psycho," The Devil answers.

Henchman grows excited, and asks, "Ooh! I have so many questions. Do his eyes twinkle? Is his nose like a cherry? Does he shake when he laughs, like a bowl full of jelly?" and shakes his own bellow.

"Henchman!" The Devil quickly shouts.

Henchman apologizes, "Sorry, boss.

The Devil groans in despair, "All I wanted was a choo choo. I went to get on his nice list, and he did this to me."

"If you want a train, why not just make one appear? You know, with your pitchfork?" Henchman asks.

"Henchman, getting a present isn't the same unless someone else gives it to you," the Devil answers bluntly.

The Devil slowly gets up as he says, "Now, I am going back to the North Pole immediately."

Excited, Henchman asks, "Oh! Can I come too, boss?"

"Ugh, fine." The Devil says in defeat and rolls his eyes.

Henchman squeals in excitement.

Back at the North Pole, the elves continue to sing as they continue to make toys and wrap them, and place them in the sleigh.

Elves:

Making Christmas toys 'Cause it's that time of year

There's no time for fooling around Santa's made this clear

Making Christmas toys Spreading love and cheer

All the-

They stop singing to see someone poof out of nowhere. They turn their heads to see the Devil and Henchman.

But the elves shout in excitement, "Santa!"

They all run to Devil Clause and try to hug him. The Devil tries to push the elves back as he says in disgust, "Ew. No! Back! Get away! I'm not Santa. I'm looking for Santa."