Epilougue

They woke up in each other's arms on the floor by the fire place. Annika was still sleeping, and Shivaay placed a kiss on her cheek. He lovingly tucked away the unruly strands of hair falling on to her beautiful face. He couldn't believe after all this years, she was finally in his arms. He tightened his grip around her wanting to never let go. He felt at peace, and felt that he was finally home. "Shivaay..", she woke up and placed a peck on his lips. "Annika...don't go...stay!" He pulled her back down. He nestled his head lovingly on her lap and held her from the waist, not letting her get up. She stroked his hair lovingly for a bit. She knew how he felt. She felt the same. "Shivaay I think we should change now, the kids will be home soon!", she said gently kissing him on his forehead, and he agreed. "I'll make breakfast?" He offered, and she nodded feeling relieved, as she knew he was the better cook. She tidied up the living room, and wondered how they even made this far to the couch, as everything on the way was on the floor. The vase by the entry way, had toppled over, and their shoes were no where to be found. She picked up Shivaay's belt, and his wallet, and a few other things on the way with a private smile. "Errm, I am going to throw your cloths in the washing machine, I have some of Saahils cloths that he left last time when he was here, I'll leave it out for you!" She said as if it was part of her daily chores to layout cloths for him, and they both smiled alone. When he stepped out of the shower there was a weird looking batman T shirt, and a pair of khaki shorts on the bed. "Urgh!" He sighed cursing his young brother-in-laws taste in cloths. The t-shirt was rather tight on him, and he got into the shorts with great difficulty. "Nice Ass Mr.Oberoi!" Annika chuckled as she walked in and saw him in his tight cloths. "You think it's funny?" He raised an eyebrow. "Not funny...but cute!" She chuckled again, and he grabbed her by her waist hugging her from behind. "Oye my ass is not cute! It's sexy!" He tickled her with his beard, and Annika turned around wrapping her arms around his neck. They both leaned in for a kiss at the same time. It was a kiss of gratitude, it was gentle, and it was calming. She finally broke off with one last peck on the tip of his nose and gave one of his buns a squeeze making him jump, before running away to change.

When the kids walked in through the door, Shivaay had cooked up a feast for breakfast. "Woooooah it smells soooo good! Is that chocolate pancakes? OOOO Berry compote!" Shivaan's mouth watered. " Aloo Poori too!" Shivi, exclaimed. They ran in joyfully and gave a hug to Shivaay. "Thank You Papa!" Shivi muttered and Shivaay couldn't believe his ears.

"What did you say?" He asked her again.

"I said Thank You!"

"No after that!"

"Papa!" She shrugged and walked away.

"If I knew you were going to finally call me papa, I would have made Aloo Poori for breakfast long time ago!" He sighed looking at his daughter in disbelief. " Like mother like daughter...Ego is bigger than..." he muttered under his breath again, when Annika walked in. "Well, see I don't know where she got that ego from though! Definitely not from me!", she smirked. The kids ran and hugged her. Shivaay stared at them for a moment, not being able to believe he's actually starting the day with his beautiful wife, and his kids. He felt complete.

"Shivaay! Let me make coffee!" Annika pushed him aside and they both jumped a bit when she accidentally graced him when passing through the kitchen aisle. She was so close to him, and she smelled like a rose. She wasn't wearing any lipstick but her lips were a bit red than usual, and he suddenly remembered why, thinking about last night. "You look beautiful!" He whispered in her ear, and moved a bit more closer to her. "Shivaay kids!" She pushed him away playfully, and he glanced back at his  greedy offsprings busy stuffing themselves with pancakes and poori. He quickly placed a kiss on her cheek, before they could see. Now her cheeks were taking a shade of pink too.

"So does this mean, papa is going to stay with us?"Ansh asked them a tough question oh so casually. Shivaay looked at Annika hoping the answer would be yes, and for his relief she nodded with a big bright smile. "YES!" Both the boys blurted out at once. "Finally! I have a boy in my team, papa I tell you these girls...!"Ansh started complaining about his life amongst women, and Shivaay pacified him. "I know son...I know...eat your pancakes!" . He smirked, noticing, Annika and Shivi rolling their eyes at them. "Coffee?" She offered him, he accepted busy reading the Financial Times. "So today these two have gym class, in the evening, will you pick them up?". He didn't reply busy calculating the forex rates, using all his brain power. "So will you?" she asked again. "Hmmmm" he responded, not sure what he was answering to, still busy calculating. "CALCULATOR SINGH OBEROI!" He jumped. "Why are you shouting? PANNIKA!" He retorted, losing all the calculations he was doing in his mind. For Shivaay's dismay, she had already reached for a glass of water. Ansh and Shivi were both rolling in laughter along with Annika, as they saw a drenched Shivaay and his Financial Times. "You think it's funny? I'll show you what's funny..." Shivaay looked at them grabbing the jug of water on the table. He started to chase his mischievous family around the living room, trying to get a good aim at them, feeling like a little child again. Carefree and happy!

Annika suddenly felt light headed and Shivaay caught her just in time. "Papa...is momma okay?" Ansh looked at him for answers. " Momma will always be okay...as long as I have you! Just feel a bit tired!" Annika playfully ruffled his hair, but leaned on Shivaay for support. He lifted her up and took her to the couch. Ansh and Shivi sat beside them. Shivi covered her with a blanket as she noticed she was shivering. She looked at Shivaay, with her gleaming emerald eyes with understanding. Shivaay placed a kiss on the side of her head and they all huddled up together. "Let's watch master chef?" Ansh suggested and Shivaay nodded. Annika rested her head on his shoulder. "Papa...they are just cutting onions on TV? Why are you are crying?" Ansh's innocence knew no bounds. "Me? No just...I am just happy...We are all together today...So just happy..." He wiped his tears away and put on a brave smile. Annika nuzzled up listening to his heart beat that was petrified. "You are going to be just fine...I am just going to be right here...always..." she promised placing her hand on his chest. " You better.....You better be...." he whispered in her ear bringing a smile to her weary face .

                                              ~Death does not separate...It Unites!~

-THE END-

Written With Love,
By Decievedevil