Trapped

Shivaay was trapped inside the darkness. It was as if he was trapped inside a glass cage and he couldn't get out. He kept banging on the transparent walls. He tried punching them breaking them into pieces. Nothing worked. His bullet wound had started to bleed now, and he felt weak. He sat down feeling frustrated unable to comprehend what was going on! "Annika..." he mumbled not knowing if she was okay. If she was alright? Every time he closed his eyes she's all he could think of. He prayed to all the gods in the universe that whoever doing this will keep her safe. Suddenly he could see an old TV coming to life at a distance. Then another...and another...He was surrounded by tv screens...a figure popped up...he couldn't believe it...was it just a reflection of himself? Yet it was the sneer and the same glint of emerald green eyes that he can never forget.

"You...You...!" Shivaay stammered unable to comprehend what was going on.

"Haaa...so you remember me?" The other Shivaay guffawed.

"What are you doing to me? Why are you here? Where is Annika? Where is she? What did you do to her? If you even touch a hair on her I WILL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?" Shivaay banged on the unbreakable glass.

"Idiot! You have always been an idiot! I am here to help you! You want to get to the organisation don't you? You want to beat Bade papa don't you? Then just sit back and relax! Enjoy your holiday! I just expedited your plan perfectly!"

"What...What did you do? Where is Annika?"

The TV screen distorted again and the live at 8 news started playing. What the hell...Annika was kissing this moron! He felt a pang of anger pooling in his gut and he just wanted to destroy everything! A sharp pain in his heart replicated the pain in his bullet wound thousand times more. He clenched his fists in unbearable pain and anger as he watched them make out live on TV.

"So is this the one you want to protect? Are you sure Shivaay?" His other self laughed at him.

"I am sure you manipulated her into this...I told you.. if you even dare to touch her I am going to KILL YOU!" He gritted his teeth.

"Why? Aren't you married to this other chick? Tia? By the way dude Super HAWT! What do you see in this irritating girl anyway?"

"She's...she's my friend!"Shivaay asserted.

"Friend my ass...you put your life in danger for that chick? Did you even for a second think about me? Dickhead!" Other Shivaay was loosing his cool.

"Please leave her out of this!" Shivaay begged now.

"Ofcourse I did...I knew you were going to be a pain in the ass about her, she's going to stay as far as should be! What the Fuck!" Shivaay saw a glimpse of panic in his emerald green eyes. "DAMN annoying woman! I hate this bitch!"

"What? What? What's going on?" Shivaay asked panicking. Annika was in trouble for sure or she did something so stupid. This woman was a stubborn one...never listens...what was going on? " S.S.O out! Emergency! Your freaking girl friend just shat all over my perfect plan!" The TV screens switched off making the room pitch black again. Shivaay lied down on the floor feeling helpless. A tear rolled down his cheek. His heart was throbbing in pain. When he closed his eyes he could see Annika frowning at him. He smiled.
————————-——————————————-