Dear Diary...

"Rudy...that was Shivaay, we got to get into this location and try to find any clues we can. He thinks this is where Annika lives now! They have some cocktail party happening there tomorrow. He said he'll find a way to distract her and delay her, because she's got some business lunch before that!" Om got off the phone.

"Okay Om...but what are we looking to find exactly? Do you believe mom had anything to do with this?"

"I don't know Rudra...I was thinking...why don't we go through her room today?"

"What O...She's not going to like that! You remember, even as kids, she used to chase us out of the room, and asked us to knock before coming in always? I remember getting punished so many times, and Shivaay Bhaiya use to come and save me!" Rudy reminisced.

"I know...mom was such a private person...Dad was always at work...If Shivaay wasn't around, I don't think we'll have anyone!" Om sighed.

"It's going to be hard going through mom's things. Are you sure you want to do this?" Rudy asked Om, who was tearing up.

"I am...let's do this for Shivaay. Let's find out what skeletons Mrs. Jaanvi Oberoi has in her closet!" OmRu shook hands.

————————————————————————————————————————

"Kulfi...I have a business lunch at 3.ooPM at Filia's tomorrow, It's on the 40th floor at the Hilton downtown." Annika informed Kulfi, while working on the computer.

"Isn't that the new fancy Italian spot? You hate Italian!" Shivaay blurted out.

"What...did you say?" Thankfully Annika wasn't listening.

"Yellow Ji..Italian Restaurent? You like Italian? I thought you are more of a Desi foodie!" Kulfi recovered.

" Err....I don't mind a good seafood linguine! They have great reviews, and the client will love them!" Annika said.

What the hell? She likes Linguine now? Every time, she used to mock him for not enjoying Desi street food, and dragged him to eat disgusting, Maggie noodles or greasy Vada Pav. "Oh and don't forget to carry my suite bag, I have my cocktail party dress! I am running tight, so I'll have to change at the hotel. There should be a suite booked by my name, so make sure you leave it there for me!" She hurried off, dumping the suite on his desk. S.S.O rolled his eyes as she walked away. She's been bossing him around less than 24 hours, and his hands were itching to get back at her, "Malika...I need your help!"
—————————————————————————————————————————————

The polite server pulled out a chair for Annika, who was waiting for her client. It was five past 3 PM and he was not yet there. She took out her phone, and updated someone. "Madame, would you like to have a drink while you wait! Maybe a glass of wine?" The server offered. "Err...I am here for a business meeting, so I'll just have a water for now please!" She fiddled around with her notes, and flipped through her diary. She saw the old doodles she used to make, and a smile took over,when she saw a doodle she made of Shivaay. He had two horns popping out from his head, and she had written S.S.O under it. It's been such a long time since she drew anything at all. She sighed, and ripped the page off and crumbled it into a ball. Finally her client arrived.

"Oh...Ms. Annika, you are already here? I thought the meeting was at 3.30? I got an email reminder! Sorry to keep you waiting!" A tall gentleman dressed in a designer suite, stood there apologetically. Perhaps he noticed Annika's disappointment at his tardiness. But he was sure someone from HTC emailed him saying the meeting was running late so he decided to just go with that.