An Investigation

**Annika, woke up early. It was not going to be easy sneaking around in the house to find evidence. Last night Shivaay almost caught her, and the way he looked at her she could sense that he was on to her. So she decided to gather clues by getting to know the Oberois first. She was scribbling on her diary, building up a mind map, to guide her to find more clues. She scribbled out Shakti & Pinky off, as their death took place, before her fathers. From the first meeting, it was obvious that OmRu was rather oblivious to all what's going on. They are just kids, she thought remembering Sahil, whom she missed a lot. She scribbled out OmRu from the list, not wishing to involve them in her investigation. Shivaay Singh Oberoi on the other hand was involved in the business. Though at the time of her fathers murder he was probably a teenager himself, he would know more about the business than anyone in the family so he must be involved in all of this too, she concluded. Tia was just recently married into the family. She was now occupied with organising cocktail party's for investors, she probably knows as much as she does. She scribbled Tia's name out for the time being. Maybe she can find some more if she spoke to the matriarch of this all Mrs. Kalyani Oberoi, after all this all would have begun at the time of her husbands rein, and who better knows about family secrets than her who lived through it all. She made a mental note to approach Jaanvi, Tej's wife too, as for she'd be able to give her more information on his dealings, another ambitious Oberoi, who was her major suspect. She was going through her fathers old ledger, and had found that the illegal transactions he was pointing out was done to one Blue corp LLC. Bhavya confirmed that this was a dummy organisation, and there was no physical location for this, and she was unable to trace the origins of it. Looking at the major investors in the Oberoi empire, a few prominent business families came on top. However 30% of the shares were held by an unknown financier. Could this be the Blue corp LLC? It was rather suspicious, that the Oberoi's, had started looking for new investors, in the wake of the recent tragedy took place, where an employee killed himself. The incident brought back memories of her fathers funeral. How he was laid to rest on the funeral pier, and how the flames had consumed him. She felt she was getting consumed by an inexplicable anger, and she just needed to break something. She threw the water glass sitting on the table, and smashed it into pieces. I will find out who is behind this papa..I will.

Tia got up way too early for Annika's liking

Tia got up way too early for Annika's liking. She was yawning, and following her around, as she did yoga, then meditation, taking notes of her chores for the day. "Annika just make sure, you order everything organic for the event, and you have to finalise the menu today, so check what everyone in the family likes to include in it too!, and don't forget my smoothie!" Tia ordered her around. "Err...smoothie? Tia I .." Annika hesitated as she now noticed, the first task on her list today was to make a smoothie for Tia, that included ingredients that she wouldn't even think of tasting. "If you don't bring it to me by the time I finish my meditation, you are fired!" Tia said in a calm tone of a yogi. "No problem Tia, it's on the way!" She lied and hurried off to the Oberoi's kitchen to make Tia's concoction. Annika was a jack of all trades, except in the matters of the kitchen. She absolutely didn't know anything about cooking. She was a big foodie, though she didn't know how to make any of it. She knew she would make a mess of everything even if she attempted to make a cup of tea, so she relied on the 3 in 1 instant Chaai instead. Perhaps if her mother was around, she would have taught her. Her dad used to make her Aloo Puri, the only dish he knew how to make, and she just loved it. But he never let her step inside the kitchen, afraid that she'll hurt herself. "It's okay Annika, you can do this!" She gave herself a pep talk, and started looking for the ingredients.