Revenge

Annika waited patiently till the coast was clear and made a phone call. Soon enough a Black Bentley with tinted windows pulled up by the dark alley. The driver lowered the shutters, indicating her to get inside. Annika took a breath of courage and stepped inside the car. "Well...well..well...I am glad you came to your senses girl!" It was that irritating eerie voice of the general. She was seated in the front seat, and Annika could see her masked silhouette through the dash mirror.

" You should be glad that I at least agreed to meet you today after what you did to me last time! I know you are freaking desperate to get hold of Blue corp...and I am the only one who can give that to you! So if you try to mess with me this time lady, I swear, I will make sure that you will never get your hands on it!"

"Hmmmn....you are a little firecracker aren't you? Excellent! So no beating around the bush! Straight to the point! Don't worry! My intention was never to hurt you child! I know you have lost a lot thanks to the Oberoi's, and I know you will do what's right and join me!"

Annika's hands were starting to sweat but she persevered. "By the way...How did you get that video? I know you are the one who gave it to Bhavya!"

"Does it really matter? What matters is now you know! Your beloved husband you were protecting that day murdered your father! Men always betray! They are wired that way!" The general started to tap her long finger nails on the dash board knowing she strummed the right code.

Annika's eyes turned red, as the general observed her keenly. " I know...I know that...Especially Shivaay Singh Oberoi! He's...he's a cheating monster...I hate him! I just hate him!".

"So what are you going to do about it?" The general asked, hoping for a positive reaction from Annika.

"I made up my mind...All this time I thought finding out who murdered my father, and bringing them to justice, will avenge his death. Will make me feel better. I was wrong! I want more than that. I...I want to join the organisation! I want revenge from the Oberoi's! I want to see that Shivaay Singh Oberoi suffer for what he did!" Annika's declaration, seemed to have stunned the general to an extent. After all, she had refused to betray Shivaay at any cost the last time. The general sounded intrigued nevertheless, "Hmmmn...well what's in your mind Annika? I am all ears!" Annika took a deep breath and pitched her plan. " I still have the power of attorney for Shivaay's 51% of the shares in the company. I am going to dissolve it! You are going to help me buy it under a new company name. You still need Shivaay's signature to access Blue Corp funds, and to divert it. I know exactly how to get it."

"Hmmn How do you suggest you do that?" Tapping on the dash board increased.

"Now that he's going to play doting dad with his pretty little ex-wife Tia I am sure he will be emotional enough and do anything to stay out of jail. I will make sure he signs it." The general smirked underneath the mask. "Ahhh...young love...always a mystery to me...it's amazing how the very emotion that made you fight for him, is now turning you against him...Interesting!"

"Love? You are mistaken lady! I hate him! I hate them all! Oberoi's won' t be needed any more after this for the organisation! They will be reduced to nothing but a nominal figure who has no value!" Annika said with determination. "When that happens...Shivaay Singh Oberoi will have to apologise to me..He'll have to kneel down and beg for mercy, when I take everything Oberoi's have right under his nose! Then once there is no use for him anymore, he can rot in jail, for all I care. He won't have a name..family...and no one of his own...and will never ever see the face of his child! He'll regret that he ever had the audacity to take my father away from me!" Annika spat through gritted teeth. Her eyes had turned red, but there weren't any signs of tears in them. She just had a look of sheer determination, that impressed the general.