Green, Amber and Red

Bhavya played the video on the pen drive over and over again. She couldn't believe, what was in it. All this time she had suspected, Tej Singh Oberoi, but it had turned out to be someone else entirely. She finally had proof that Harshwardhan Trivedi was murdered by an Oberoi. Annika was finally getting justice she deserved all these years. Maybe now finally she can get that warrant she so desperately needed to officially investigate the Oberoi's. It was a matter of proving this footage was legit. She wished if she could let Annika know. But how could she? The woman had disappeared from the face of the earth with Shivaay Singh Oberoi or his doppleganger. All she could wish was for her friend to be alright. Saahil was safe and she was in the process of shifting him to Delhi boarding school, as Annika wanted. He will be safe there. Bhavya's phone rang, and she noticed it was an international number. " Bhavya...how are you? How is Saahil? Are you both okay?" It was Annika on the other side. "Oh thank god it's you! I have some news!" Bhavya exclaimed relieved, her friend got in touch with her finally. " I got some news for you too!" Annika shared. "Listen...Annika whatever it is...I can assure you there is no bigger news than this! It's..It's about your father...I finally found who did it!" Bhavya's voice broke. " Bhavya...I..I can't here you clearly...Hello? I think the network is really poor...or I am running out of credit...I just got this new SIM...I'll call you back...I'll set up WhatsApp in a minute" The call dropped. "I don't think this can wait..." Bhavya, decided to share the video footage over WhatsApp with a message.  Bhavya recorded a voice note for Annika, " I hope you have answered you need now...I don't know how legit this footage is...but I am checking up on it...oh and a creepy woman in a mask gave this to me...she said she knows you...is she a friend? She blabbered on about some revenge is a dish best served sweet..some bullshit...anyways...call me!"

                                            ————————————————————————
Damn it! It was the battery. She had not been using her phone since they left. S.S.O., had made her destroy her old SIM card, and asked her to keep her phone switched off. Since she finally got Shivaay back, they decided to alter the plan entirely. She was the queen in this game, and Shivaay had decided to move her to the frontline once again, but this time, with him by her side. He was bringing in a bishop as well, though she was not one hundred percent onboard with the idea. Shivaay had decided to once again shake hands with Tia. He was sure that she will be on his side, though Annika just knew she had to keep her eyes wide open once Tia comes into the picture.

On top of all of this, Annika had to make sure that Shivaay, get's his treatment. After all, what was the guarantee that he wakes up next morning and it won't be S.S.O staring back at her instead of him with his seething emerald eyes. From what Malika explained, and what she found out by scrolling up and down on google, one thing was certain, that there was no definite cure for Dissociative Identity Disorder. But there was still hope that he would be able to manage his personality swaps better. After all he had been this two individuals his whole life, it is not going to be easy to convince that S.S.O and him, is in fact one and the same. Annika put her phone on charge, and went down to meet Malika. Shivaay, was thankfully still in the shower. The man took at least half an hour to get cleaned up. What a waste of water! She made a mental note to emphasise that climate change is very real to Shivaay when he comes out of the bathroom.

Annika came down to find Malika buried in a pile of books, nodding off in the study with her mouth half open. "Malika wake up...Oi...girl...WAKE UP!" Annika shook her awake. " WHAT? What? Where? Momma?" She barely had her eyes open.

" Look Shivaay, is back...He came back yesterday...he's not gonna agree to have hypnotherapy for sure...I tried to convince him... I think you gotta make friends with him first...otherwise he's going to think I am cuckoo" Annika whispered.

"DUH...why do you think I am reading all these research for? It's about the bloody heart...and stock markets! S.S.O was obsessed with the heart...I assumed that Shivaay likes finance? Stock markets? I meant to ask you what else does he like or dislike? Do you have any idea?" Malika asked Annika like a good research student.