Split!

Bhavya walked in to the police headquarters. It had been a hellish couple of weeks at work, since Annika got wrapped up in this crazy mission to find Shivaay. Apart from being suspended for operating without a warrant, she was investigated, on her past cases. She was sure to get hold of Shivaay, to support the police with a bit more convincing from Annika. But in a twist of fate, the man himself had gone missing, and replaced by an imposter. It could very well be Shivaay himself, manipulating Annika. After all he had Oberoi blood running in his veins. But Annika was convinced that it was not him, and improvised a counter move. She bravely declared to the world that she was his actual wife. This up to a certain extent helped her argument, to convince the commissioner, to reinstate her. She had kept her word to Annika. She was doing everything to keep Saahil safe. No one else apart from both of them knew his whereabouts. Today was her final supervision. If she makes a good case, she might even get a chance to continue what she started. When she reached the commissioners office, no one was around. The old secretary, scrutinised her for a minute and pointed at the direction of the high profile interrogation room. She thanked the secretary and made her way to where the commissioner awaited her. Bhavya opened the door nervously, but took a confident breath as she saluted her superior. " Good morning Sir!" For her surprise it was not the commissioner. It was a woman in a mask. The strange woman tapped her long ruby red nails on the wooden table, signalling her to take a seat. Sensing danger, Bhavya tried to open the door, but it was locked from outside. She realised, whoever this was a force to be reckoned with as she had the power to hijack the police commissioners, office.  Bhavya pulled up a chair.

————————————————————————————————————

Annika came out of the shower, her hair dripping, leaving water stains all over the floor. An annoyed S.S.O started mopping the floor muttering curses under his breath. Annika noticing this, purposely sat on the couch and shook her hair like a puppy would after a bath, spraying droplets of water everywhere.

"SERIOUSLY? You are so messy Annika! Can you not dry up before you come out of the bathroom?" He shouted at her.

"Ohh did I annoy you P.P?" She teased.

" Yes you did...and you are very annoying now move from there I have to dry the floor!" S.S.O stepped into her personal space continuing to dry the wet floor.

"Gosh...you are so...so impossible!" She stood up annoyed, and slipped on her own mess. Annika landed in S.S.O's arms, who swiftly cradled her by the waist while holding on to the mop on the other hand. "Err....sorry!" She mumbled as she held on to his collar for balance. "That's exactly why I am telling you to keep the floor dry!" He complained. "Whatever!" She huffed and attempted to stand on her feet, and slipped on the same spot again. Annoyed, at her clumsiness, he picked her up, and placed her on the couch. "Stay there don't move!" He ordered and got back to work. She noticed that his ear tips were turning red again as she observed an angry S.S.O mumbling a curse or two to himself.

"Err did Mr. Oberoi call you?" She asked in the hope of changing the topic, and S.S.O looked rather relieved.

" He just did! I think we have to be ready soon!" His devious sneer returned back. "I think they will track you down here soon. Once they do this time you will lead them to me!"

"Err....and what then?"

" I will negotiate!" He said bluntly.

" What do you mean negotiate? Hello! The general thinks you are Shivaay...and she knows Shivaay wants out! As far as I gather, Blue corp is important to them..it's their life line sort of....She wants Mr. Oberoi to run it, because she trusts him. Oberoi empire is important for them! What do you even have in return to offer them? Doesn't make any sense to me! I think you should think of a way to break her trust on Mr. Oberoi, and vice-versa!"