Confessions

Shivaay saw something in Annika change. The woman who accused him of murder a minute ago, had suddenly declared, that all she wants is him. She was not letting him walk out of the door, and was clutching on to him, as if she was holding on to her dear life while falling off a cliff. What the hell does she mean by all this? He felt nervous and confused. He knew right now at this very moment, all he wanted to do was to kiss her. Feel her lips on his once more. Even if it was for a mere second. " Annika...Let me go..." His self restraint was testing his patience, he had to be the sane one. Annika had gone through a lot today. She had seen a vivid video of her father's death. The evidence was pointing it's finger at him, and despite her accusations, in his heart he knew, that he was someone very important to her. All the tears she shed, and that heart wrenching look of betrayal in her eyes was a testament to that. Time and time again, she had stuck by him, never left his side, no matter how much he wanted to push her away. She was allowed to feel this way, wasn't she? She was human after all. She had a valid reason to question him. No matter how bad he felt, in his heart, he knew he would have just done the same. Probably worse. He was far more hot headed than she was. At least she believes that he doesn't have any recollection of it. She believed that S.S.O exists. She believed in him. She was giving him the benefit of the doubt after all. All she wanted was a clarification. She deserves that from him, doesn't she? But what if it was actually him? Could he ever be this brutal? Take someone's life? What if this was S.S.O? No it can't be! This can't be. C'mon Shivaay, get a grip of yourself! You are not a murderer. You are NOT!

The next moment destroying all common sense in the world, she moved closer. She closed her big doe eyes, and was about to place her lips on his. "Annika STOP! You are not in your senses! STOP IT!" He pushed her away. He clenched his fists digging his nails as hard as he could, into his skin, cursing his sensibility. Walk away Shivaay...She's hurt, she doesn't know what she wants...She'll regret later...She'll blame you later...take control of the situation NOW...You can do this...Walk the hell away! He walked away, and locked himself up in the bathroom. He ran the shower, and sat down with his eyes shut tight, looking up, feeling the ice cold water landing on his face. His head was still splitting up and most of all he wanted to wash away the confusing feelings Annika had evoked. Despite the emotional turmoil she had put him through, that led up to this moment; him sitting here like an idiot, drenched on the bathroom floor,all he could think about was their kiss. The intoxicating,  electricity he felt under his skin, and the closeness they shared enough for that mesmerising scent of roses to leave its traces on him. What am I doing? Why am I being an idiot? I should be with her...All I want is her...He stood up at this sudden realisation, and almost stepped out from his hide out. No this is wrong! This is not the time and place for any of this! She thinks you killed her father...You freaking even don't know if you did or not...What if it's you? She'll hate herself forever...She will never forgive herself ...I can't let her go through that...She doesn't deserve that...I don't want to be the reason for her tears...CONTROL YOURSELF! He never knew that he could feel this way. It was as if she woke up a sleeping beast within him that kept craving for their proximity. It was exciting, and irritating at the same time. Damn it! He punched the mirror in frustration. He just hated the fact that he didn't know what was right or wrong anymore.
                            —————————————————————
Annika couldn't believe she just did that. She had declared to Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who probably was the murderer of her father, that all she wants in this world is him, and almost kissed him again. Was she out of her mind? Was she finally losing it? He had walked away leaving her hanging. Did he intend to punish her? or was it his intention to protect her? Does this mean he knows in his heart that he was guilty? Or does this mean, that he just doesn't give a hoot about her feelings towards him? Does he not understand how important he is to her? Does he not get that she is angry at the whole universe right now, that it had to be him in that video? But his eyes, they can't be lying. His eyes were a mirror to his emotions. She didn't know how, but she could read them. When she looked into his eyes all she could see was his concern for her. Despite all the hurtful things she had said, she could see him looking at her with nothing but respect. Why it has to be him? Why? Papa...help me to understand! What should I do? I don't know how, or when he became this important to me in life? I...I think...I might..I might just die if it is him...but was it him? Papa...was it him? The video...it is him...it is him in it...but why is my heart saying it's not...why do I feel this way? Why am I freaking dying inside to just be in his arms? I just want him to stay...stay with me...

Annika heard a glass shattering inside the bathroom. She recalled how painful Shivaay's headaches were, and she had pushed him too far emotionally. Maybe his body finally gave up. "Shivaay...Shivaay? Are you okay?" Annika started banging on the bathroom door, worried sick. There was no response, and she started to rattle the door knob manically. " MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! OR I SWEAR I WILL BREAK IT!" There was no response, and she couldn't wait any longer. She ran downstairs, and called for help. "OM...RUDY...HURRY UP!" OmRu came running at Annika's summons. "OPEN THE DOOR SHIVAAY! OM...RUDY TAKE HIM OUT NOW!" Annika kept banging on the door. Rudy kicked open the door, and they saw the bathroom mirror shattered into pieces.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GET OUT!" He bellowed angrily, through the shower cubicle. "Seriously, what does a man has to do to get some privacy around here? OMKARA...RUDRA are you two out of your fucking mind?"

"Errr...sorry...sorry Bhaiya....Annika didi was screaming...so I...I thought you were in trouble!" Rudy averted his eyes and threw a towel at his brother.

"So this neurotic woman, decides that I need help and you break into my bathroom? Are you out of your mind Rudra? Did I ask for help? Did I say I need your help?" He angrily made his way to Rudy, who took cover behind Om. Annika had turned red, and frozen, stood by the door way, turning her back, unable to meet eyes with any of the boys. She had overreacted. He was fine..heck he was more than fine.

" Err...sorry Shivaay...Go easy on him...we thought you need help...Annika wouldn't have asked for help otherwise...By the way...how did this glass break? Are you alright?" Om was concerned.

" The damn hot water wasn't running so I lost it!" He shrugged.

" Brilliant...the infamous Shivaay Singh Oberoi's short fuse. You are crazy Shivaay! Annika..good luck! Rudy Let's go!" Om hurried Rudy off sensing a great battle of ego's looming in the horizon.

" Err...but Bhaiya is bleeding...Annika Didi...are you okay?" Rudy was oblivious to it all.

" OMKARA...RUDRA GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! AND ANNIKA YOU TOO!" He ordered.

"Sh..Shivaay? Your hand? You are bleeding...let me get the first aid box" Annika stayed back, while OmRu retreated for safety.

" Did you not hear me Ms. Annika Harshwardhan Trivedi? Or you are actually deaf? GET THE HELL OUT!" Annika gasped at the familiar tone of hatred. She turned around and saw S.S.O's emerald green eyes full of wrath glaring at her.