Living inside a volcano

In an old warehouse...
The General was lying on the bed with blood transfusion attached to her. Another masked figure was sitting next to her holding her hand. "Is it done?" She asked him. "Yes...everything is almost ours now! Just need to wait it out..." He reassured. "Wait? For how long? I don't have much time! You know that! I want revenge!" The general breathed out in a wheezy noise. " Momma...I promise you..you will see him lose everything right before your eyes...he has taken the bait...we just have to be patient..."The general gave a weak cackle. " I raised you good...I am proud of you my child!" She looked at her creation with pride.

                        —————————————————————————————————————————

Annika, looked heavenly, like a goddess walking down the steps. Her usual straight hair, was curled and they danced over her shoulders as she walked. Her forehead was adorned with a maang tikka accentuating her beautiful features. She was wearing a golden jacket, paired with a colourful skirt that complimented her as ever. She looked different. She looked divine. As she reached the bottom of the stairs the spot light hovered upon her, wait a second...is that top transparent? He could see her smooth skin through the hand worked golden lace. "Anni! Wait for me!" Shravaan called out from the top of the stairs, making her turn back, to look up. Whatever she was wearing was not only see through, it was backless as well, showcasing her slender figure. It was dangerously held  in place by just one gold string. Shivaay's mouth opened a bit as he stared at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. "Beautiful" he muttered under his breath without even realising. Om passed by and closed his mouth for him. "Shivaay a polite reminder...That's soon to be your sister-in- law right? What would do you call her now Bhabi?" Om purposely made sure to make Shivaay uncomfortable. Since the day of Shravaans' proposal it felt like the whole family gave up on him. Daadi had stopped talking to him. OmRu was working around the clock decorating the house, preparing for the engagement party, and the rituals. They just followed Annika around whole day and didn't miss a chance to taunt him.

Annika has been giving him the cold shoulder whole week. For his surprise, she was following through. She was getting married...She was getting married to Shravaan without hesitation. He was hoping that she said whatever she said at the heat of the moment. After all it was their first fight in a long time. It was bound to be explosive. Eventhough he wanted nothing but happiness for Shravaan, his heart ached that she was going along with wedding preparations with no care in the world. Does she not love him anymore? Does she not feel this wretched pain in her heart every time she looked at him? How would she know? She was not even looking at him from the corner of her big doe eyes like she used to. Shravaan on the other hand was beaming day and night. He was spending more time with Shivaay now that he wanted a crash course on his soon to be wife. "Annika 101" he called it and despite it being the most painful hour of his life, he entertained his brother. Yeah right! Happy? Do you think anything you do now is making her happy? S.S.O smirked at him. She looks pretty okay to me...Shivaay retorted.