The Escape Room

Day 1...
"Shiv Bhai...where is Anni...did you see her? She's not in her room!" Shravaan woke him up. "Err...She must be in her room!" He groggily woke up, still not recovered from last nights hangover. He's been drinking to forget that last night ever happened. It was the worst night of his life. He followed Shravaan down looking for Annika, and he couldn't find her anywhere. All her things were gone. "KHANNA! KHANNA! Did you see Annika?" Who nodded, and pulled out a CCTV footage on his mobile phone. There she was in the middle of the night, dragging her suitcase out.  She stopped by before leaving, and turned around for one last time. Please don't go...stay...he found himself pleading, hoping to reverse back time...She left.

                                —————————————————————————————————————-
Day 2...

"Shiv Bhai...Shiv Bhai...Did you see Anni?" Shravaan woke him up. He could still feel his face aching from Annika's slap. He groggily woke up, "Err...she must be in her room?"  He said. "She's not Bhai...all her stuff is gone as well...she's...she's gone..Anni..where is she Bhai?" Shravaan started to panic. "Calm down...Shrav...ouch" He was having a hellish headache on top of it all. Brilliant you finally drove her away! Bravo!S.S.O said sadly. Shivaay started to feel panic rising within him. Where did she go? Is she okay? "OM...RUDRA!" He called out to his brothers for help. "Did she tell you? Did she tell you where she's going?" they shrugged. Rudy looked angry with him. "To be honest Bhaiya I wouldn't even tell you if I knew"

"It's not the time to blame each other Rudra...we got to find Annika!" OM defused the situation, "I'll call Bhavya..her friend...maybe she can help us track her down!". "Did you try her phone?"Om asked Rudy."I did...but I found it lying on her bedside cupboard...did you give this phone to her by any chance?" Shivaay nodded. So she really didn't want to have anything to do with him. He felt like the whole world was crumbling apart. His lungs felt constricted. He couldn't breath. "Rudy...bring Shivaay's inhalor! I think he can't breath. Om saw his brother turning blue holding on to his chest. He refused to take the inhaler, wanting to stop breathing for good. She had left him...left him for good. " Shivaay stop being stubborn...take this NOW!" Om forced him to take his inhalor. Shivaay recovered soon after though he was still breathing with effort. "How the hell can she leave me like this? I am going to find her and bring her back!"

"So she can get married to Shravaan?" Daadi asked him. "NO DAADI...SO I CAN MARRY HER...SHE'S SHE'S THE REASON I AM ALIVE...I...I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT HER!...I WAS AN IDIOT!" 

"Finally..Annika should have just left earlier..." Daadi said. No she should have just slapped you earlier!,S.S.O said relieved that Shivaay has come to his senses. Amidst all of this Shravaan was standing in a corner, trying to comprehend what was going on. "Shiv Bhai? What do you mean?"

"Shrav....I am..I am sorry...I should have told you earlier...I didn't because I didn't want to hurt you...I didn't want to disappoint you....but now I know...I LOVE HER..I LOVED HER Before you ever did...I loved her...

Shravaan stared at him for a bit and started to clap... "Finally....Anni...Anni!" Shivaay looked surprised.

"Shrav? She's not here..." Shivaay said concerned.

"She is here Bhai...your bride is right here..." Annika came out from her hiding place...She was sobbing but she looked different. Finally Shivaay had admitted his love for her.

"Annika told me yesterday Bhai...why didn't you come to me earlier? So we came up with this plan..."

"But Shrav? I thought...I thought...you wanted to marry her?"