The game

Annika clinked glasses with the masked man who opened a bottle of champagne. " See Little miss sunshine! I promised you revenge and you got it! Unlike Shivaay Singh Oberoi I never break my promises. Annika gulped down the champaigne and stood up to leave. "Set a meeting with Shravaan..it's time Oberoi's got back where they belong!"

"Hmmmn I will...Aren't you....Aren't you mourning after the general? She was your mom right?" Annika was too curious for his comfort and the masked man smash the bottle on the floor scaring her.

"Emotions my dear they make people weak...I don't succumb to them! I think the biggest proof is that idiot Shivaay Singh Oberoi, rotting in jail now!"

"True...You are right!" Annika closed the door behind her. She handed her hand bag to Karim chacha and said, "Karim chacha..I'll take the bike today!" She asked for the keys and the old man hesitantly handed it over to her. She had been living on the edge, since the past week after she walked out of the Oberoi mansion after her mission. She wore the biker jacket stored under the seat, and put on the helmet. The motor bike revved and she was out of sight navigating recklessly through the traffic. She wanted to forget that she ever met Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She wanted to be free of any emotion. The masked man was right. She should be celebrating. She got her revenge.

She started this whole double agent game to help Shivaay and ended up entangled in a web of revenge that she couldn't escape. Now it was eating her inside out. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed, as if to convince herself...again!

———————————————————————-

How could she? I trusted her! Maybe she didn't jump in between the general and Shivaay...she wanted to warn the general maybe that Bhavya was shooting her. S.S.O replayed Annika's smallest gestures, he found to be suspicious. How could she turn out to be this poisonous black widow? He still couldn't believe it. Shivaay sat down, leaning on to the wall. He had not been eating anything.  A few plates of   Prison food, was lying on the floor beside him. A mouse came out from the hollow space beneath the floor and the sink, and checked if the coast was clear, before sneakily approaching the plate of food, and bit into a piece of paratha. Shivaay observed the mouse with great interest. He had tiny whiskers, tiny paws, and beady eyes. It suddenly stood up on it's hinds, and scanned it's surroundings again. It must have sensed someone approaching, it ran back into it's hole, at lightning speed. Humph Shivaay sighed. Who could it be? Bhavya again? Didn't she hear him repeating himself enough times that he was innocent? For his relief it was Shravaan.

"Shiv Bhai? You didn't eat anything?" He looked concerned. Shivaay shook his head but smiled.

"I am okay...Khanna told me that you are doing great at work! I am so proud of you! How is OmRu? Anything new happening in office?" He asked.

"OmRu, they are okay now...I thought they would be here by now to see you..." Shivaay looked down at his feet, does this mean his brothers also think he killed Jaanvi? He could handle anything...Annika's betrayal, Bade Papa's anger...but not OmRu's wrath. He won't be able to see hatred in their eyes for him. He won't. At least he was glad that Shravaan was here.

"Shiv bhai, I am sorry that this is happening to you! I know what it's like...to live trapped...I was living exactly like this, for almost a life time. But after a while you will just get used to this walls...this darkness...the air...I mean I got used to it...You won't have to...I am sure you'll be back home with us soon!" He gave Shivaay a reassuring smile.  "Oh..I thought I should tell you...I'll be meeting Anni today...I have a meeting with HTC" he said.

"Annika? For what? Shrav...please don't let us fall back in to their hands! I have ...I have lost too much! I won't be able to bare if I lose you too!" Shivaay requested worried that his brother was going to fall into a trap. On the other hand, he just hoped she was alright. Maybe Shravaan can check up on her for him.