(Filler)

Felt like giving a double update so here we go.... again... 

Vassa was tired. She trudged towards the dining hall where Lucien and Jurien sat along with their guest. Eve. She had seen her once during the war, fighting with the Winter Court soldiers- she was good. The next, she had heard of what had happened and seen her face that held no cue in them of anything that had occurred. She had been spent. Though, time had been kind to her now- Eve, the Lady of Ice and Fire as she had come to be known, seemed to be indulged in a conversation with the fox, a slight glint in her eyes.

"Vassa! Look who is back," Jurien said, looking at her with his annoying smirk. She scowled, "I am tired and I am hungry, you better remember that when you push me too far and end up with more than a bruised face." Jurien continued smirking, unaffected while Eve got up from her seat.

"Vassa, good to finally meet you." She extended her hand which Vassa shook, "you too." Her eyes then went to the sculpture near the mantel piece and she raised a brow. It was Lucien, herself and Jurien. "Eve' present to me, along with fireproof gloves," Lucien said, following her line of sight.

Vassa went near and inspected it. The carver must have been talented. "Not bad," she commented. "Unlike you both, she is the only one who got me presents. My favourite friend," Lucien said, mocking a sad face. Eve shook her head while Jurien threw him a vulgar gesture.

"I have trouble handling these two males even for 12 hours, good luck with a week at a stretch with them, or however long you intend on staying," Vassa commented, making her way to the front seat. "Oh, that's alright, I can handle these two. I've had practice," Eve said, referring to the Illyrians back in Velaris. The two males at present, scowled.

"Vassa is a devil enough without your help," Jurien mumbled making Vassa smirk. She raised her glass, taking his words as a compliment. "If you didn't pick an argument every two seconds...." Lucien trailed off. "Are you both ganging up on me? Eve, I need you by my side now," Jurien said, a bit of amusement present in his eyes. Eve shook her head, "Sorry, I like them better." Lucien and Vassa laughed at the hurt Jurien presented.

*********

"A letter for you," Jurien said, coming in. It had been four days since she had arrived and they had quickly become friends. "By?" she asked, her legs propped against the table as she read a book. "Morrigan," he replied and she looked up, expectantly holding out her hand. With a curious look on his face betraying his indifferent posture at the person who had written the letter, he handed it out to her, lurking to see its contents.

"Prying is frowned upon," Eve commented, closing her book. "But not illegal," he commented, removing her legs from the table as he made her way to sit beside her. She scowled as she propped her feet up once again. "Curiosity killed the cat," she said. He gave her innocent smile, "but satisfaction bought it back." Eve huffed, knowing she couldn't hold an argument with him. Giving him a warning look, she broke the wax seal and scanned the page. Jurien tried to butt in but received an elbow from her, making him grunt. He left, muttering how he used to be charming and didn't know what went wrong when he was resurrected.

Eve scanned the page, looking for hints about her friends' state. She had yet to write since she had arrived here- she had been feeling so free and nice, that she had wanted to stay disconnected for a while. Selfish and rude, she knew, but it didn't hurt anybody.... Not that she knew of.

Dear Eve, the letter read,

How are you finding their company? You haven't written to us and we are getting anxious. Is everything how you expected? Better? Worse? Write back. Or you are getting a scolding from us all when you come back.

On another note, I found this gorgeous dark blue dress which would look fantastic on you. It has silver embroidery with few small diamonds and a sleeve style that is to die for. I bought it; you have to try it on for me as soon as you come here.

Rhys and Feyre are still all over the moon, making me puke. Cassian is complaining about how Az is brooding. Some spy work, I think, no need to worry, though, you should write to him. Amren is busy with Varian but told me to tell you to keep your eye open at all times. Dreadful, I know. Theodore took off today, by the way.

That is everyone, I think. Write back, I miss you.

Mor

P.S: Can you ask Azriel to admit I have a bigger wingspan.... Cassian here. He listens to you.

P.S.S: Ignore him- Az

P.S.S.S: You did the right thing leaving them behind, I have a growing headache because of these two. Feyre thinks I am just as insufferable but I beg to differ. Take care, little sister- Rhys

WRITE SOON- INNER CIRCLE

Eve smiled and with a great will, she got up from her comfortable position and made her way to the study where Lucien was already present to borrow some paper and pen. She was glad she had people to write to. 

Happy reading :)

XOXO,

the amazing author