Chapter 5

Later that night, Malaysia and Jaquavius are just looking up at the ceiling, talking.

"That was the loudest I ever heard you moan", said Jaquavius.

"I usually try to hold it in", she said.

"You don't have to ya know. Nobody can hear you.", he said as he faced her.

"Yea... I know", said Malaysia as she faced him.

Malaysia yawns.

"Tired? Sure you had a long day", he said.

"Just a little", she replied.

"Get some rest", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia looks in his eyes.

"I... really like you Jaquavius and I'm surprised you aren't upset with me for lying to you about my name and who I really am", said Malaysia.

"But you have your reasons", said Jaquavius. "Can't be mad about that...I was wondering why I couldn't find out much about you."

"Don't go looking me up now that you know my real name", she said.

"You know me", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia smiled a little. "I'm pretty boring. You find much anyway", she said.

"....so what we doing?", he asked

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"Fooling around. Not wanting to make a commitment. You said you like me. You're opening up to me...whatever has to happen before you can make a commitment?", he asked.

"...I'm scared. My last relationship went bad. Now maybe it was my fault because I stayed but...I fell in love with him I felt like I was turning my back on him by leaving him", said Malaysia. "I lost a lot being with him. My children, my soul...him. I lost a lot and I don't wanna go back down that road again. I don't wanna be hurt again"

"I'm not him. I'm not going to hurt you or cause you pain. I've given you nothing but happiness", said Jaquavius.

"That's how it starts", said Malaysia.

"I thought you were gangsta, but you scary", said Jaquavius jokingly.

"Seriously J", said Malaysia as she sat up.

"Am- I mean Malaysia. Damn I gotta get used to that name change", he said. "But...you know how it is between me and you. You know I stay low key. The only time I'm out is if I'm working. If something were to happen to you, it already would of. Hell we doing the same job. You can make something happen to yourself", he said.

"True", said Malaysia.

"So stop making excuses", he said.

Malaysia sighs.

"...I think that you're not over your husband", said Jaquavius.

"What? Yes I am", said Malaysia.

"No you aren't", said Jaquavius. "If you like me like you say...you'd wanna make things official. I think you're using me as an escape goat to get over him"

"That's not true", said Malaysia. "I'm divorcing him"

"...okay. Maybe I'm wrong", he said.

"You are", said Malaysia.

"Well how about this...we start going out and doing things...going on dates...but we don't make it official. That way you can have a feel on how it would be if you dated me", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia sighs.

"Okay fine", said Malaysia.

"That's all I'm asking", said Jaquavius.

(WITH STEVEN)

Steven is currently on his laptop with some headphones on.

"Well how about this...we start going out and doing things...going on dates...but we don't make it official. That way you can have a feel on how it would be if you dated me", said Jaquavius voice through the headphone.

Steven put a tracker and mic on Malaysia when they hugged. So because her clothes where in the same room, he should hear everything.

Steven looked Malaysia up again. He heard Jaquavius mention something about the work they did and he was curious. He couldn't find anything though. He just saw that she was a waitress somewhere.

Steven then looked Jaquavius up.

"Janitor?", he said to himself. "What the hell?"

Steven tried to dig deeper but he couldn't find anything else on him so he called somewhere.

"Yo, Eric. I need you to look up two people for me. Amber Wise and Jaquavius Benson. I need you to tell me what they really do for a living", said Steven.

"Alright boss", said Eric.

"Alright", said Steven before he hung up.

Steven continued to listen to their conversation. He wasn't trying to creepy, he just wanted to more after Jaquavius. He definitely skipped the sex part.

"What in the hell is this?", said Malaysia's voice.

"Let me see", said Jaquavius.

There was a silent after that. Then her location disappeared.

"Shit", said Steven.

(WITH MALAYSIA)

"Somebody was tracking you Malaysia", said Jaquavius.

"Yea but I haven't been around anybody today but you and —"

"Your husband", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia sighed. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't know he did that", said Malaysia.

"Well you better hope he don't show up because he will get his ass killed", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia didn't say anything.

"I'm dead ass, but I'm sure you know that", said Jaquavius. "That's why you aren't saying anything"

"I'll just call him and ask him what's going on", said Malaysia.

Malaysia picked her phone up and tried to call Steven but he didn't answer.

"Maybe he's on the Jet. He did say he was leaving town so 9 times out of 10 he isn't coming here. Just calm down", said Malaysia.

"Calm? Calm down? This nigga got me fucked up. Handle that shit. If he think he Killa, he ain't seen one yet. I promise you that", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia got back into the bed and touched Jaquavius cheeks.

"Calm down please", said Malaysia.

"That's an invasion of your privacy for one and second if he on some bullshit I will fuck him up", said Jaquavius.

"I know you would and that's why you need to calm down", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius takes in a deep breath and lets it out.

"There you go.", she said.

"I'm going to the bathroom", said Jaquavius before he stood up and got out of bed.

"Hurry up. I have to pee too", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius walked into the bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...