Chapter 29

Later that night while Malaysia was in the shower, Steven walked to King who was sitting on one of the hotel beds walking TV.

Steven hands him a chocolate bar.

"Where did you and mommy go today? Who was she with?", asked Steven.

"Umm...Rell", said King.

"So a boy? Not a girl?", asked Steven.

"A boy", said King.

Steven nods.

"What did they do?", asked Steven.

"I ate cupcake", said King.

"That's good that you are a cupcake King but what did mommy and Rell do? Did you see them while you guys were there?", asked Steven.

King shrugs his shoulders.

"Did they talk?", asked Steven.

King nods.

"How about touch?", asked Steven.

"Ion know", said King as he ate his candy bar.

Steven took the candy away from him because he felt like it was distracting him.

"I want candy", said King.

"Look at me first and answer my questions", said Steven.

"Did mommy and Rell touch?", asked Steven.

"I don't know", said King as his eyes got watery.

Steven hands King the candy bar and walked into the bathroom.

"Why you at Terrell house when you told me you was going to hang out with Serenity?", asked Steven.

"I decided to stop by his house first because I didn't see him the last time we were here. Is that a problem?", asked Malaysia.

"You right it's a problem because you being sneaky around this muthafucka. I don't like that shit", said Steven. "Don't get yo self fucked up"

"I get it. You're paranoid because you're out here cheating and you think I am too but guess what Steven? I'm not.", said Malaysia. "Terrell is just my friend and you know that"

"Yea but I don't like it. Why you gotta be friend with yo ex?", asked Steven.

"Bae I need other friends than you", said Malaysia.

"With yo ex tho?", he asked.

"Listen, If I wanted to fuck him. I wouldn't have brought my kid with me. So the next, if I go over there alone then that's when you should worry", said Malaysia.

Steven didn't say anything back.

"Now excuse while I finish showering", said Malaysia.

Steven opened the shower door and grabbed her butt.

"You're mine. You understand that? This shit here ain't nobody else's, understood?", said Steven.

"Steven go on now", said Malaysia.

Steven looks her up and down and let her go.

"Pretty self", he said.

Malaysia smiled a little before closing the shower door.

"Let me shower Steven, go watch our son", said Malaysia.

"Don't worry, I got this. Moral to the story is, yea I'm cool with him now but you don't go hang out with him by yourself", said Steven.

Malaysia opened the shower door.

"What you don't trust me?", asked Malaysia. "I'm not the one who cheated as soon as we got back together"