Chapter 27

Steven and Malaysia are home and they are in their room.

Malaysia is taking her clothes off as she's getting ready to shower.

How do you even know that Sierra is even yours?", asked Malaysia.

"You think after what happened with that other bitch that I ain't gonna get a DNA test? She's mine", said Steven.

"You got a DNA on the other baby too", said Malaysia.

"Britt don't hold that weight to be fucking with the results", said Steven.

"I think we're going to get him back with this though", said Malaysia. "I didn't know how we were going to do it at first but we got something now"

"I can't wait to see him", said Steven.

Malaysia smiled. "Me too...I just hope he likes us...I hope the transition won't be too rough for him", she said.

"He'll be alright", said Steven.

Malaysia began to walk to the bathroom.

Steven grabbed her and held her close to him.

"Steven not today. I'm not in the mood", said Malaysia.

"You know you can't walk in front of me like this and I not wanna do nothing", said Steven. "Could be worst. I could see you like this and not be interested. Now that's a problem"

Malaysia smiled. "Yes. That would be a problem but seriously I'm not in the mood. I have a lot on my mind. And you should too. Whether or not she was threatened and trust me I understand. But she never told you. She smiled in your face and acted like she knew nothing about it. She sip my parenting in my face and acted like she knew nothing about until she was confronted. She cannot be trusted. I don't trust her. And if we get King back...I don't want her anywhere around him. Nowhere. So if you need to get Sierra. You go to her house and you go get her, understood?", she said.

"Malaysia...I know where you're coming from but I mean like I'm a dude that people are mostly scared of, she probably didn't know what would happen if she told me", said Steven.

"You're taking up for her? Steven if I say I want something done in regards to our kid, I want it done. Ain't no compromising shit for that bitch. Get over her!", she said.

"Get over her? What in the hell are you talking about? Don't start this shit again", said Steven as he let her go.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry", said Malaysia.

"I don't want that girl for the last time. Next time you say it, I'm not going to argue with you or denying. The shit is getting annoying", said Steven.

Malaysia sighs. "I'm sorry", said Malaysia.

"Yea whatever. Go in the shower", said Steven as he laid in the bed and turned the TV on.

Malaysia walked into the bathroom.

3 MONTHS LATER...

Today is the day of the court day and Malaysia and Steven won the case. They brought King home and King didn't really say much to them or interact with them.

"So, King do you like strawberries or watermelon?", asked Malaysia.

King didn't reply.

"You can point to which on you want", said Malaysia as she held the fruit out.

King looked away.

Steven walked into the kitchen and King looked down as if he was scared of him.

"King, I heard you like cars. I got a car for you outside", said Steven.

King looked at him.

"You can drive it", said Steven.

"He needs to eat something, first", said Malaysia.

"Apparently he ain't hungry Malaysia.", said Steven.

Malaysia walked away from them. "Alright. Whatever. You know best", she said.

Steven made a face.

"I have a car?", asked King.

Malaysia and Steven looked at King. It was the first time they heard him talk.

"Yes. Outside. You drive around in it", said Steven. "You wanna check it out?"

King nods.

"Come on let's go", said Steven as he bent down. "Ride on my back. The floor is lava"

King got on Steven's back.

Steven started hopping around like he was actually stepping in lava. "Hot, hot, hot", he said.

King started laughing.

Malaysia smiled a little but then she began to look sad.

She put the fruit in the fridge and walked outside.

Steven was helping King drive the car.

Malaysia sat down in the chair.

Once King started to get the hang of it, Steven stepped back and let him ride around.

"That's my boy", said Steven with a smile.

Malaysia walked to Steven and smiled.

"Well at least he likes you now", said Malaysia.

Steven put his arm around Malaysia. "Give him some time. You guys can find something to bond about too", said Steven.

"Yea. I guess", said Malaysia.

King bumped into Steven's car tire.

"Be careful sweetheart", said Malaysia.

Steven helped King get back to an open space and walked back to Malaysia.

"We got him back though", said Malaysia.

"Yes. We did", said Steven.

TO BE CONTINUED....