Chapter 2

Malaysia woke up the following morning in Jaquavius's bed. She didn't have any clothes on and neither did he.

She didn't usually cuddle with Jaquavius during the night but tonight she didn't even realize she was doing it until she woke up.

Malaysia sat up and kept herself covered with the cover.

"Who's Steven?", he asked.

Malaysia quickly looked at him.

"Why do you ask?", she asked.

"You said it in your sleep", he said.

"I don't know", said Malaysia. "You know how dream around random people sometimes"

"Yea", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia got out of the bed and Jaquavius watched her.

"I love your body", he said.

"I bet", she replied. I'm going to take a shower", she said.

"Okay", he replied.

Malaysia went into the bathroom.

Jaquavius stood up and put some underwear on. Then he walked into the kitchen.

He decided to start cooking some breakfast for the both of them. He felt like Malaysia just needed him to show her that he was really interested in order for her to let her guard down.

When Malaysia got out do the shower, she put one of his shirts on and put her underwear. She walked into the kitchen because she sleeper food.

"I mean a little something for us. Nothing major. Just some waffles and bacon", said Jaquavius.

"I don't eat pork and I don't like waffles", said Malaysia.

"Oh. Damn. My bad. I don't have anything else", he said.

"I'm joking", she said.

"Oh alright. Good", he said. "I fucked the eggs up cooking for us"

Malaysia chucked.

"I'll make your plate. Go ahead and sit down", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia sat at the table. She felt like Jaquavius was a good person and really interested in her but she didn't want to be in a relationship. She was still stuck on Steven and not only that but she was still married to Steven.

Jaquavius put their plates on the table and he sat across from her.

"The bacon a little hard so you don't have to eat it if you don't want to", he said.

"Well I hope you at least cooked the waffle right", said Malaysia jokingly.

"Yea that's perfect.", he said with a smile. "I can't really cook like that but I know you'd probably be hungry"

"Thank you", said Malaysia.

"No problem", he replied as he smiled at her.

"You must be in love huh?", she asked.

"Can't love someone I don't know. But like I said before I do wanna get to know you...I'm developing some feelings for you", said Jaquavius.

"It's best if you don't. I'm sorry", said Malaysia.

"Nah...it's just a convenience for you because you're scared", said Jaquavius "but...Im not going to force anything so I'll leave it alone for now to give you some time"

"...thank you", said Malaysia.

"You don't ever get lonely?", he asked.

"All of the time", she replied. "But I got used to it"

Jaquavius nods.

"What do you see in me anyway", said Malaysia.

"It isn't about what I see. It's about what I feel", said Jaquavius. "It's just something about you Amber Wise"

"You don't know the half of it, Jaquavius Benson", she replied.

Jaquavius chucked a little.

After eating and getting dressed in some clothes to go outside with, Malaysia went home.

Once she opened the door, she tossed her keys on the couch without looking but someone caught them.

She was about to make her way to the bathroom until she realized that someone was sitting on her couch. When she turned around to look, she saw that it was Steven.

"Hey Amber", he said to show her that he knew about her fake name.

Malaysia didn't say anything. She just looked at him. She didn't know what to do or say.

Steven stood up.

"Before you start talking I just wanna say that you leaving with my son and not letting me see him or talk to him is fucked up. That shit is beyond trifling", said Steven.

Malaysia looked down.

"What was the reason for that? We separated, I get that. But you keeping him from me is fucked up", said Steven.

Malaysia swallowed her spit. "How did you find me?", she asked trying to change the subject

"I ain't think it would take me two years to find yo ass. Changing your name and shit. But that's besides the point. Im talking about our son! It doesn't matter how I found you", said Steven. "Where is he anyway?

"Let me just use the restroom first", said Malaysia.

Steven put her against the wall.

"Why are you dodging the fucking question!?", Steven shouted.

Malaysia started crying.

"Don't get scared now.", said Steven. "You aren't my good side anymore. You get the same cold hearted Steven that everybody else gets. Matter fact you don't even get to call me that anymore"

Malaysia wasn't crying because she was scared. She wasn't scared. She was just remembering the moment she found out King was dead.

"They hit us while we were in the car and the wreck was really, really bad", said cried.

Steven began to back up.

"Ain't no way", said Steven.

Malaysia continued to cry. "He's dead Steven. He's gone", said Malaysia. "They didn't even care"

Steven sat down.

Malaysia slid down the wall as she continued to cry.

"Why didn't you tell me?", he asked.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to but I couldn't. I'm sorry and that was so wrong of me. I thought that you'd find out from your dad or his men. I'm so sorry", said Malaysia.

Steven started tearing up. His eyes got red.

Malaysia stood up and walked to him.

Steven stood up and walked out of the apartment before she could touch him.

TO BE CONTINUED....