Chapter 18

Malaysia is currently in the hotel room that she booked. She kept thinking about Steven's daughter and Brittney. She was mad that he had a baby with Brittney but she wasn't as mad because they weren't together for two whole years.

She didn't know if she should start things over with Steven or just keep things the way they were. She hoping that there would be no drama when they get back together but she could see now that there will be.

Malaysia phone started ringing and it was Steven.

Malaysia answered it.

"If I didn't answer the first time, don't keep fucking calling me", said Malaysia.

"What happened with Jaquavius?", asked Steven.

"I killed him. You wanna be next?", said Malaysia.

"Girl please. You can't kill me", said Steven.

"You wanna see about that?", asked Malaysia.

"What hotel are you staying at?", asked Steven.

"Don't worry about it", said Malaysia. "You ain't paying for it"

"Stop with all the hostility. I apologized. I was wrong. Besides she was only over her last night because he AC went out again", said Steven.

"Did y'all have sex?", asked Malaysia.

"No. We slept in the same bed together but we ain't fuck. I ain't fuck her in like 2 weeks", said Steven.

"Swear to God?", asked Malaysia .

"Swear to God", said Steven.

Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"I don't want her", said Steven.

"...if I even I did get back with you, would there be any drama with her?", asked Malaysia.

"Nah. I ain't playing that shit", said Steven. "She know better than to piss me off"

"Make sure she knows better than to piss me off", said Malaysia.

"So does that mean we're getting back together?", he asked.

"...we have to at least live together anyway to make sure the court knows we are still together and not separated.", said Malaysia.

"But that didn't answer my question", said Steven.

"I'll think about Steven, alright? This is just a lot to process. I'll live with you for now for this case but we'll have to see about an us as time goes on", said Malaysia.

"Alright. Okay", said Steven.

"So tell ole girl, she better watch her fucking mouth around me. She's annoying", said Malaysia.

"Alright", said Steven.

"I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow", said Malaysia.

"You always sleeping", said Steven.

"Gotta get my beauty rest", she said.

"Guess you get a lot of that then", said Steven.

Malaysia smiles.

"Bye, Steven", said Malaysia. "Corny ass"

"Bye", said Steven.

Malaysia hangs up and puts her phone on the night stand.

She sat there and thought to herself then she laid in the bed.

The following afternoon came and Malaysia had moved in with Steven. Steven isn't home so Malaysia took the time to tour the house.