Chapter 10

The following day, Malaysia met Steven at his hotel room. She wanted to talk to him about somethings and he wanted to talk to her about something.

"You go first", said Steven.

"I just think that we shouldn't talk unless it's about King", said Malaysia.

Steven chuckled.

"I'm serious Steven. I'm moving on. Jaquavius and I are dating now and I —"

"Dating? Damn, that shit is crazy. Soon as I come yall dating but before he was a friend?", asked Steven.

"Hes been wanting to make things official before you were even thought of", said Malaysia.

"All I'm saying is last night I said something about him having secrets and he didn't even deny it. You think you know who you dealing with but you don't", said Steven.

"So what secrets does he have?", asked Malaysia.

"I don't know. I just know I was fucking with his head on the phone last night and he ignored what I said. Red fucking flag", said Steven.

"Maybe he realized you was fuckin with him and wasn't paying you any attention", said Malaysia. "I mean did say you were acting petty Steven and you can be petty as hell."

"Once again, to fuck with him. Let's be real, he don't like me. I can tell he don't me by the way he was talking to me. Threatening to kill me and shit. See I didn't even go there but if he want to, I'll finish that shit", said Steven. "You told him about me because I don't think you did"

Malaysia runs her hands through her hair.

"Look you calm down on him and I'll have him calm down on you. I don't have time for this shit. When are you going back to Miami anyway?", she asked.

"You rushing me?", asked Steven.

"Yes. I'm building a relationship with someone I do enjoy being with and you're distracting me", said Malaysia.

"How am I distracting you Malaysia?", he asked.

"Because you show up unexpectedly and as soon as I'm almost ov— nevermind. It doesn't matter", she said.

"Nah, what were you going to say?", he asked.

"It doesn't matter. I don't wanna talk about it.", said Malaysia. "Just please don't call me unless it has something to do with King. Anything else, let me handle alright?"

"Damn. I try to look out for you and it's like that?", he asked.

"I'm not trying to be mean Steven", said Malaysia.

"You aren't being nice either", said Steven.

"I'm just trying to compromise alright. It's not about just you anymore. I am in a relationship now.", said Malaysia.

"You know I wasn't going to say this because I know you'll be mad but I don't give a fuck. You need to hear this", said Steven. "When I put that tracker on you, it was also a mic on it. Look I heard the conversation you and him had. The dude forced you into a fucking relationship you wasn't even ready for."

"No he didn't. He's been patient", said Malaysia.

"He makes himself seem like he's being patient but really he's rushing you at the same time. Last night he just said the right words to make that shit happen, I'm sure.", he said.

"Steven look it doesn't matter. I made the decision to be with him. He didn't force me", said Malaysia.

"Nah, he just used some charm", said Steven.

Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"If you're mad because I'm falling in love with someone else, just say that", said Malaysia.

"Love? You sure you love him?", asked Steven. "Because last time I check when me and you kissed...that was something you wanted. That hug wasn't just a hug. It was a I need you hug."

Malaysia looked away.

"You can't love him when you still love someone else", said Steven.

Malaysia looked at Steven.

"And just saying you love him, isn't going to make you lose your feelings for me and if you still love me then why you running? Why you fighting it?", said Steven.

Malaysia started tearing up. "Traumatized", she replied.

"Being associated with me traumatized you and I'm sorry. If I could've prevent any of that, I would've. Im sorry. But shit is different now. My dad was doing all of that and I got rid of him. Im sorry for the pain he caused you but he's gone now. We would be good if we got back together"

Malaysia wiped her tears.

"I cant", she said.

"Can I get a reason?", he asked.

Malaysia looked down.

"You can't even give me one...you know what I'm not going to push it. I'm sorry", said Steven.

Malaysia nods.

"I think I should go.", she said.

"Yea", said Steven.

Malaysia walked out of the hotel room.

Eric came out of the bathroom.

Eric kinda placed Kelz role but Steven isn't trying to get that close to him because of the betrayal from Kelz. But Eric and Steven are still becoming good friends.

"She gone?", he asked.

"Yea", said Steven.

"I ain't meet to listen but I couldn't help but to because these walls ain't so thick", said Eric.

"It's alright", said Steven.

"I think she still feeling you man. I don't know, maybe ole boy sweet talked her to the point where he in her head.", said Eric.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not here for that. I'm here to work with her to get my son back....besides...eventually she'll realize who she really wants. Whether it's me or that dude.", said Steven.

TO BE CONTINUED...