Chapter 25

When Steven went to sleep, Malaysia left the house.

She didn't believe Steven. She knew he was lying, so she went to someone who was willing to tell the truth.

Malaysia banged on Brittney's door and Brittney eventually opened it.

"What do you want?", asked Brittney.

"Bitch I told you, don't play with me and I won't fuck yo stupid ass up.", said Malaysia.

"What are you talking about?", asked Brittney.

"I know Steven was with you today", said Malaysia.

"Bitch you should be happy he didn't take things further. I guess he does love you", said Brittney as she rolled her eyes. "You just had to call and fuck things up."

"Look, I don't know what your problem is and I kinda feel sorry for you but Steven doesn't want you. If you want to degrade yourself, that's fine but don't that with my husband. You will never have the title that you want, no matter how hard you try and I know that's what you want and that's the sad thing about it. Steven was just using you and at the end you had a baby with him and that's the only thing keeping a relationship with you guys. Other than that you would've gotten booted a long time ago. You really need to find your worth sweetie.", said Malaysia.

"You need to find yours too. He cheated on you before and he's doing it again already and with the same girl. Me... the only reason he stopped was because you reminded him of you guys' marriage", said Brittney.

"And the only reason why it started because you seduced him right? We're just starting our relationship out of the blue...I don't expect him to be perfect right now but I expect him to try. He's been living that playa lifestyle so because he stopped, at least you let me know that he's trying. He didn't have to stop. It only started because he was thinking with his dick. It ended because he thinking with his head.", said Malaysia.

Brittney didn't say anything.

"Get your shit together before Sierra grows up without her mother", said Malaysia.

"Wow. That's a bit harsh coming from another mom.", said Brittney.

"I gotta do what I gotta do for me. Call it selfish but I don't care. I wanna build my marriage and I can't do that with you around here being sneaky", said Malaysia. "Try to fuck with him again and next time I won't be talking"

"You're really threatening me?", asked Brittney.

"No. I'm telling you the consequences of your actions. So act accordingly and there will be no repercussions", said Malaysia before walking to her car. 

"...instead of checking me, you need to check your man", said Brittney.

"Don't worry about what I do bitch. Worry about your life", said Malaysia before getting in the car.

"Stupid bitch", said Brittney before closing the door.

When Malaysia got back to the house she cooked some dinner. Steven woke up after.

"Breakfast for dinner?", he asked as he smelt bacon.

"Mhm", said Malaysia.

Steven walked to the table and saw three plates. One waiting for him, one in front of Malaysia and the other in the middle. The place in the middle had a pancake that was shaped like a penis.

"What is in the hell, Malaysia", said Steven.

"What?", she asked. "Oh you been that? I thought it reminisced yours pretty good don't you think?"

Steven made a face. He was confused.

"About the same length, same width", said Malaysia.

"You tryna do some freaky shit or something because I'm confused", said Steven.

"Will let me explain it too you then", she said as she picked up a knife from the table. "I used this neck to cut your neck right? Maybe that didn't make you take me seriously. But I'm telling you that I will knock your ass out one way or another and cut your dick into pieces", she said as she sliced the pancake. "If that bitch's or any other bitch's vagina or mouth touches your dick or lips again."

"We ain't have sex, she was trying to- to give me um- head", said Steven. He was stuttering a little bit. "I stopped her though. I- I swear to God I did"

Malaysia never seen him so nervous.

"A form of sex", said Malaysia. "Either way..don't let it happen again. You're a known killer, you mean to tell me you can't get a little skinny bitch off of you? Tell your little friend down there, to think about what he makes you do. I don't hear too much about people dying from getting there dick cut off. Don't be the first"

"I'm sorry", said Steven.

"I know you're sorry by the way you were begging and pleading earlier. Just don't let it happen again", said Malaysia.

"Yes ma'am", said Steven.

"Don't eat that food. It'll kill you. So I suggest you find something else to eat tonight. I'm not cooking and I already ate", she said as she stood up from the table. "Clean this shit up. You're lucky I forgave yo ass because I was going to let you eat it"

Malaysia walked out of the kitchen.

Steven let out a breath of relief.

I guess it's true what they say. The more you hang around the person, the more you act like 'em, Steven thought to himself.

Steven picked the plates up. "I like though", he said to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...