Chapter 33

"Alright, so this is the deal, well this is my assumption. The people who adopted King, wants him back, so the guy's dad is taking it upon himself to fuck with me", said Steven. "But he don't realize that he messing with the wrong person"

Malaysia walked into the house.

Everybody looked at her.

"Why you here?", asked Steven.

"Don't question me", said Malaysia.

"You're supposed to be watching our child", said Steven.

"He'll be fine , he's with Serenity", said Malaysia.

"What did I say?", asked Steven.

"He'll be fine. I wanna help", said Malaysia.

"You can help my watching our son. Now go", said Steven. "get yo ass back to the hotel"

Malaysia rolled her eyes and walked out of the house.

Steven walked back to the guys.

"Long story short...if they wanna mess with my family. We'll show them the consequences", said Steven.

(WITH MALAYSIA)

"Wanna watch cartoons until you go to sleep?", asked Malaysia.

"Yes", said King.

"Get in the bed", said Malaysia.

King got into the bed and Malaysia turned the TV on.

"I'm going to use the bathroom", said Malaysia. "I'll be right back"

"Okay", said King.

Malaysia walked into the bathroom and shut the door. When she looked at the mirror she say Jaquavius standing in there. He was behind the opened door.

Malaysia quickly turned to him back he grabbed her arms put her against the wall. He pushed her against the wall so hard that she hit her head.

"I've been waiting patiently for this day", he said.

"I killed you", said Malaysia.

"You thought you did", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia started to knee him in the private area but he was too close to her.

"What you tryna do?", he asked. "You know what better question, wheres your husband? I've been dying to have a conversation with him"

"You're behind all of this? What do you want with my son?", asked Malaysia.

"I don't want him. His mom, well adopted mother, been crying about wanting him back so she had her dad in law make that happen", said Jaquavius. "You know...our boss that you didn't get a chance to meet yet."

"...Jaquavius let me go", said Malaysia.

"I can never let you go baby even if you did try to kill me. I'll let that slide because that's how much I love you. But you can't see that, because you rather be with a nigga that don't give a damn about you", said Jaquavius.

"Let me go, please. I want my son", said Malaysia.

"How about this, we can disappear together and you get to keep your son", said Jaquavius as he kissed her neck. "How that sound"

"Get off of me", said Malaysia. "Please."

"Mommy?", King called.

"I'm coming baby, just a minute", said Malaysia.

"Why you try to fight that feeling? You still mad about me putting my hands on you? Baby, let that go", said Jaquavius. "I know you love me"

Malaysia starts trying to jerk away from him but his grip was too strong. She wanted to fight him back after what happened the last time she was scared that he's knock her out or worst. She had King with her and she didn't wanna be knocked on and him be left alone again.