Chapter 9

Malaysia is on top of Jaquavius as they are kissing and she's riding him slowly.

"Ride that shit like you mean it", he said in between kisses.

Malaysia pulled away.

"I don't wanna hurt you", said Malaysia.

"I'm good", he said.

Malaysia touched his chest and he moves a little. He tried not show her it hurt but she could tell it did.

"You're hurting", said Malaysia. "I know I got the both of us in the mood but we don't have to if you're hurting"

"Blue balls will hurt just as bad", said Jaquavius. "Keep going."

Malaysia continue to ride him and moans as she does. Every time she closed her eyes, she kept picturing Steven. The only thing was the pleasure she's getting from Jaquavius didn't match Steven's.

Malaysia opened her eyes so she would only focus on Jaquavius. She had been thinking about Steven more than usually ever since she saw him and she didn't want that. She was trying to move on from him.

Jaquavius grabbed her neck as she bounced on him.

Malaysia closed her eyes again and eventually she started to come.

The continued to have sex until Jaquavius was finished.

"You came a lot", said Jaquavius.

"Yea. I guess it was just something different you were doing", she said as she got out of bed.

Malaysia walked into the bathroom.

Jaquavius moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed her phone. He found her password out a long time go. He'd always go through her phone from time to time. Even before Steven came back into the picture.

He tried to find messages between her and Steven but there wasn't any. Just calls.

Suddenly, Steven began to call her and Jaquavius quickly silenced it.

He heard the shower water running so he knew that Malaysia would be in the bathroom for a moment.

Jaquavius grabbed his pants and put them on. Then he walked out of the room with her phone and answered the call.

"Won't you look at that. Just the nigga I've been wanting to talk to", said Jaquavius.

"What's your name again?", asked Steven.

"Don't act like you don't know", said Jaquavius.

"I mean I could care less really but what do you want? Wanna bitch and cry about tonight?", Steven asked.

"Nah. I actually wanna fuck you up", said Jaquavius.

Steven chuckles.

"Wheres Malaysia, man? I'm done talking to you", said Steven.

"Don't worry about where she at. Just know that you ain't about to disrespect me. Unless it's about the case with ya son. Don't call this fucking phone", said Jaquavius.

"Or what?", asked Steven.

"I like to keep things a secret", said Jaquavius.

"Yea, I know", said Steven.

"What in the hell you mean about that?", asked Jaquavius.

"You just got a lot of secrets that's all...I mean like I'm sure Malaysia or Amber, whatever you call her knows right?", asked Steven.

"Don't call her phone again", said Jaquavius before he hangs up.

Jaquavius walked back into the room.

Malaysia had the covers on the floors because she's looking for her phone.

"Have you seen my phone?", she asked before she saw it in his hand. "Why do you have my phone"

"You need to tell that nigga to stop calling you unless it's about your kid", said Jaquavius.

"You don't get to dictate who calls me and who doesn't", said Malaysia.

"If you're going to me my girlfriend then I do that right", he said.

"But I'm not. I'm not your girlfriend. I haven't agreed to that", said Malaysia. "But if you're going to act like this then...I don't wanna be"

"Don't even do that because if I had some chick coming to my house unannounced and calling me all of the time and having to hang up when you come in the room then you'd feel the same way", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia didn't say anything.

"But you're right...you ain't make that commitment yet. I guess at this point I just feel like anybody and come and take you away from me because you're not mine officially. It scares so I will say that I'm sorry for yelling at you and I'm sorry for answering your phone", said Jaquavius.

"...nobody will take you away from me. Especially not Steven. I left him for a reason", said Malaysia.

"So why can't we just make things official. You said it yourself, you love me. Why do we have to keep playing this game?", he asked.

Malaysia looked down.

"Sometimes in order to feel complete or be happy....you have to face your fears.", he said.

Malaysia looked at him.

"Ask me", she said.

"Malaysia, will you be my girlfriend. So I love every inch of your body, mind, and spirit?", he asked.

"Yes", she said softly.

Jaquavius kissed her and hands her the phone.

"What did he say?", asked Malaysia.

"Nothing. He was just being petty. Thought you said if was happy for you. Seems jealous and in his feelings to me", said Jaquavius.

"...yea but...usually he doesn't lie about things like that J. Steven can be a pain in the butt sometimes but that's just him.", she said.

"Anybody will lie to get what they want. Think about it. Don't let nobody play you", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia nods.

TO BE CONTINUED...