Chapter 34

"You wanna go on an adventure?", asked Malaysia.

King didn't say anything. He was all shaken up from the shooting.

"We are going to go on adventure and we are going to look for some fishys", said Malaysia.

"Fishys?", asked King as he smiled.

"Yes...have you ever rode on a plane before?", asked Malaysia.

King nods.

"Oh that's good. Well daddy has a plane and we get to be on it all alone. Just me and you. No bad guys", said Malaysia. "How does that sound? Good?"

"Yes", said King.

"Okay come on", said Malaysia.

Malaysia took his hand and walked toward the plane.

"Where's daddy?", asked King.

"You'll see daddy soon", said Malaysia.

Malaysia and King stepped onto the jet.

———

(WITH STEVEN)

"Good looking out man. Someone was at the hotel room", said Steven.

"Is your family okay?", asked one of Steven's men.

"Physically yes? As a family? No", said Steven. "Me and Malaysia... we're going through some problems"

"Y'all will get through it", said the guy.

"We won't. I messed up this time and it's no used to fighting.", said Steven. "Doesn't matter though. Kings going to be okay because I am going to settle all of this shit and then...and then I'm going to get out of the game for good. I can't keep doing this"

"...do what you gotta do man", said the guy.

———-

(WITH MALAYSIA)

It's been a week since Malaysia left the states. Steven is supposed to call her when he settles everything but he hasn't yet. She didn't wanna risk calling him and they tap her phone. She was concerned about Steven's wellbeing.

She's currently in a beach house that's she renting for her stay.

As King sleeps for a nap, Malaysia is outside on her phone and watching the sunset.

"Hey you", said a voice.

Malaysia looked over at them. He was a guy who lived next door.

"Malik right?", asked Malaysia.

"Yea. The same thing you ask me every time I come over to speak to you", said Malik.

MEET MALIK

"I'm just bad with names", said Malaysia

"I see you and your son but I don't ever see a guy", said Malik.