Chapter 38

Malaysia and Malik their day with ice cream.

"King is going to be so mad at me for eating ice cream without him", said Malaysia.

"Where is he anyway? He was a funny little dude", said Malik. "I thought you'd bring him again"

"I would but I need some alone time and besides, Steven doesn't like it because he doesn't know you", said Malaysia.

"Do I need to meet him?", asked Malik.

"I mean like if y'all meet then yall meet but it's not like he's my father either", said Malaysia.

"If you dont mind me asking...how are you holding up with the whole divorce thing?", asked Malik.

"I'm holding", said Malaysia. "Things just feel different between him and I"

"...one time when I was first grade I had this girlfriend. We dated for like 3 days. She broke up with me because I didn't give her any my candy.", said Malik.

Malaysia giggled.

"I was hurt to. She broke a young nigga heart, I'm telling ya", said Malik. "But anyways...point is it took time for me and her to get on good times because we were both mad at each other...you and Steven will eventually be on good terms again"

"Yea I know...I just gotta get through that process of forgiving him first ya know", said Malaysia.

"Yea I know", said Malik. "I'm just saying that eventually you'll feel better. You guys have a kid together so y'all gotta see each other frequently. Emotions play a big part with your peace. You told me you want peace and that's what I want for you too"

"Malik...I like your company and I um I wish I could hang out with you like this in the future after you leave next week but I just...I don't know if this is good for us ya know?", said Malaysia.

"You don't know if it's good for us or are you scared of the possibilities that may happen between us?", asked Malik.

"...the possibilities", said Malaysia.

"Maybe if you embrace it and not fight it, it can end up good...or bad. But it'll be up to us", said Malik.

Malaysia looked down.

An hour later, Malaysia is moaning Malik's name as he strokes her.

"Yes", she moaned. "Keep going. Right there"

Malik continued to do the speed that he was doing.

Malaysia digs her nails in back as he goes deeper. She moves back a little.

"Stop running, take it", he said.

Suddenly, they hear knocking at the door.

Malik stops.

"Forget the door. They'll go away", said Malaysia.

"Nah, you should at least see who is first. Could be important", said Malik as he got off of her.

Malaysia grabbed her robe and knocking started again except it was louder.

"I'm coming!", shouted Malaysia as she went to the door.

Malaysia opened the door and it was Steven and King.

"What?", she asked.

Steven looked at her up and down. He knew she was in the house doing something.

"Who car?", he asked.

"Don't worry about it", said Malaysia.

"Nah for real. Who's car?", asked Steven.