Chapter 15

"If you ain't tell him and if you still got your make up on, then how the fuck did he suspect it?", asked Jaquavius.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter what he thinks anyway.", said Malaysia. "I'm ready to go back home"

"So...you really don't wanna leave me after what I did?", asked Jaquavius.

"You black out. Besides I provoked you. I hit you first", said Malaysia. "And I'm sorry for that"

"..I'm sorry too", said Jaquavius.

"Just...don't do it anymore please", said Malaysia.

"I won't, I promise", said Jaquavius.

Jaquavius touched her cheek.

Malaysia jumped a little because it hurt.

Jaquavius moved his hand.

"I'm sorry. Damn. I feel bad", said Jaquavius. "I am so sorry. I really am Malaysia"

Malaysia actually felt like he was truly sorry from the tone of voice. But she didn't care, she was still mad at him.

"It's okay", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius sat down and pulled her on his lap.

"Thank you for giving me another chance", said Jaquavius.

"...I feel like you deserved it", said Malaysia.

"Why the hesitation?", he asked.

"I wasn't hesitating", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius began to gently rub her thigh. "Mmm. Where you been though? Your ex came by", he said.

Malaysia looked at his hands.

"I just didn't understand why you weren't at least with him.", said Jaquavius.

"...He made me go to his house", said Malaysia. "My memory was a little foggy still."

Jaquavius began to grip the fat of her thigh some. But not tight. "So how you get your memory back all of a sudden? You lie to me about it or—"

"No. No I didn't lie. Well whenever he came back he started to jog my memory up. He had pictures and I talked to my mom...I haven't talked to her in years", said Malaysia, lying.

Jaquavius nods.

"I do have a headache so let's just chill for the rest of the day and then tomorrow we go to New York", said Malaysia.

"Okay", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia looked at him for a moment then she began to kiss him. She didn't want to but she needed to make sure that he didn't suspect anything.

———

(WITH STEVEN)

"I thought you were done with her. Why are you so worried about her", said a woman that stood in front of Steven.

"She's my baby mama. You know...kind of like how you are. Me and you aren't together so do you expect me to know give a fuck about you?", asked Steven.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

During the two years that Malaysia was gone, Steven had been fooling around with a few different woman here and there. The one he is currently talking to now, was the one he messed around with the most. She was also the one he cheated on Malaysia with. Reason why they have a baby together who is currently 6 months. Her name is Brittney.

✨MEET BRITTNEY✨

"All I'm saying is, if she wants to get her ass beat then let her

"All I'm saying is, if she wants to get her ass beat then let her. At the end of the day, King is your responsibility. Not her", she said.

"Where's Sierra anyway? Why isn't she with you?", asked Steven.

"I didn't pick her up from mom's house", said Brittney. "I'm going to after this. You seemed upset on the phone so I just came over here to see what's up."

"...I appreciate that", said Steven.

"Yea...well not as much as I appreciate you", said Brittney.

"...come here", he said.

Brittney smiled and sat next to him.

Steven pulled her to him and began kissing her.

Brittney pulled away and looked down.

"What's up", he asked.

"...I just think that maybe we should take things to the next level. I mean like...Trig we've messing around for a while now. I mean like it's been more so us talking lately after I had Sierra. But anyways, I know you said you don't wanna be in a relationship right now and I know I said the same thing at first but...you don't feel that spark between us?", she asked.

Steven didn't say anything.

"You know what forget I said it", said Brittney. "Gosh I feel so stupid."

"Nah...I just...I do think that we have a great bond but yea...like you said I'm not ready to date", said Steven.

"I know the last one made you feel like you were the problem but maybe it was just her. Maybe she was the problem Trig", said Brittney.

Steven stood up.

Brittney watched him.

"Every relationship is different", said Brittney.

"Let me think on it", said Steven.

"...okay. I'm not trying to force anything. I don't wanna look like I'm begging. It was just a thought...I didn't wanna not say anything and wonder what could have been then to not ask at all", said Brittney.

Steven nods.

Brittney grabbed her purse. "I'm going to get Sierra", said Brittney.

"Okay", said Steven. "FaceTime me when you do. I wanna see her."

"Okay", said Brittney as she stood up. She gave him a slight smile and he gave one back to her. She turned to face the door his smile faded away.

Brittney left.

TO BE CONTINUED...