Chapter 35

That night Malaysia called Steven back and he was upset of course.

"You don't know shit about that nigga. For all we know he's one of them", said Steven.

"Steven, he's not. He lives here. He owns a company here", said Malaysia. "I looked into him last night for before I even went out with him"

"Went out with him? Damn, you dating already?", asked Steven.

"I didn't mean it like that", said Malaysia.

"Listen, don't have him around my son again", said Steven.

"If you're jealous just say that. Nothing is going on between this guy and I. So chill out", said Malaysia. "He was just showing us around."

"Or just tryna get in your pants", said Steven.

"Is he attracted to me? Yes. But I will not date him because he literally lives in a whole different country", said Malaysia. "Chill the fuck out. I've been bored and stressed out."

"Whatever", said Steven. "You can come back home"

"...I guess I'll be there in a couple of days", said Malaysia.  "We're going to the beach sanctuary tomorrow"

"With Malik?", asked Steven.

"...yes...with Malik?", asked Malaysia.

"You know what...fuck it", said Steven. "Do you."

"I am", said Malaysia.

"Fuck you", said Steven.

"Grow up", said Malaysia.

Malaysia hangs the phone up and tosses her phone on the bed.

———

A couple of days later, it was time for Malaysia and King to leave.

"It was nice to hang out with you. Hope y'all have a safe trip", said Malik.

"Thank you", said Malaysia.

"Call me or text me when you make it home?", he asked.

"Sure.", said Malaysia.

"Alright...see ya", said Malik.

"See ya", said Malaysia as smiled a little.

Malaysia and King Got into the back of a car so they got go to the jet.

Malaysia and King landed back into Miami and Steven met them there.

"Hey kiddo", said Steven to King.

"Hey", said King.

Steven looked at Malaysia and didn't say anything to her. He just picked King up and walked to the car.

"You don't have to talk to me but the least you can do is say hey", said Malaysia.

"I'm talking to my lawyer tomorrow", said Steven.

"Alright", said Malaysia.

Steven put King in the car and shut the door.

"I'm keeping King tonight.", said Steven.

"Steven where in the hell am I supposed to stay? I don't have a place yet", said Malaysia.

"Oh yea. That's right. Guess you can stay with me. You should let your little island boyfriend know though", said Steven sarcastically.

Malaysia rolled her eyes and got into the car.

————

It's been a week since Malaysia and King came back to Miami. She had been texting Malik every now and then but it was always just him checking up on her or her starting a conversation with him when she was bored.

Malaysia began to call her mom but the call failed. She looked at her signal and realized that she didn't have any service.

"Steven", Malaysia called as she walked into his room.

He didn't have any clothes on. He was in the middle of getting dressed.

"Damn you can't knock?", asked Steven.

Malaysia looked the other way.

"Did you pay the phone bill?", she asked.

"Yea but I dropped a line", he said.

Malaysia looked at him.

"You're so fucking petty. What? You the phone who asked for a divorce. I didn't realize that you wanted me to continue to pay your phone bill", said Steven.

"Point is, you could've told me so I could have got my own service!", said Malaysia. "Damn"

"What the fuck I look like paying your shit while you texting another nigga", said Steven. "Answer that for me please"

"Were you in my phone?", asked Malaysia.

"Yea. Is that problem?", he asked.

"Yes it's a problem. That's an invasion of privacy", said Malaysia. "I don't go through your shit"

"You just barged into my room without knocking. That's an invasion of my privacy. What if I was in here fucking some bitch", said Steven.

Malaysia stuck her middle finger up at him and walked out of the room.

"I didn't mean it!", he said. "You're right I'm just jealous"

Malaysia didn't reply. She just walked into her room and shut the door.

Steven rolled his eyes and shut the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...