Chapter 19

Later that evening, Malaysia and Steven are watching a movie. Rocky is in the room with them but he's laying on the floor.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll get that", said Steven. "Pause the movie"

Malaysia paused the movie. "Hurry up. It's getting good", she said.

Steven walked out of the room and to the front door. When he opened it, he saw Brittney.

"What's up?", he asked.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday", said Brittney as she walked into the house.

"What about it?", asked Steven.

"What about it? That bitch came in here all crazy and if I didn't know any better, you were taking up for her", said Brittney. "You told me, you were over her and that she did you dirty."

"And I also told you that she didn't keep my son away from me.", said Steven.

"Still, she left you in a time where you needed someone the most", said Brittney.

Malaysia comes around the corner and begins to walk toward them. Brittney didn't see her because her back was facing Malaysia.

"Look I know that you wanna act like you don't have feelings for me. But I know you do and don't let this chick come around having you think otherwise. She's just getting in your head. You guys will go through the same rollercoaster shit!", said Brittney.

"Brittney you wanna know something. I've been nice you. Maybe I have been giving you mixed signals but that was only because I wanted some pussy. So please stop with this shit. I'm tired of going back and forth about this shit. Me and you were just fucking around. Nothing serious", said Steven.

"You're a fucking asshole", said Brittney as she started tearing up. "You fucking asshole"

Brittney pushed him.

"Hey you made me say. I didn't want to have to tell you that shit but you put this on yourself.", said Steven.

"You know, I really do love you", said Brittney.

"Nah, you did want to trap me. Use me...don't act like I ain't never catch on to what you did. You know we always use a condom. But the one night that I wasn't all the way there, you took that as an advantage", said Steven.

"No I didn't", said Brittney.

"You did. Don't argue with me", said Steven.

"You know what. Fuck you! Don't worry about seeing Sierra again, you stupid bitch", said Brittney.

"I wish you would", said Steven.

"Try me", said Brittney as she walked to the door.

Steven grabbed Brittney and slammed her against the wall.

"I wish you fucking would. Girl, you just don't know who you fucking with", said Steven with aggression.

"Steven chill out", said Malaysia as she walked to them. "Let her go"

"I already got one child taken away from me. You ain't about to take another and that's on my life", said Steven.

Malaysia looked down then pulled herself together and looked back at them.

"Let her go Steven!", Malaysia shouted.

"I see she gets to call you Steven. Thought you didn't like that name", said Brittney.

"Only she gets that privilege", said Steven.

Malaysia pulled Steven back.

Brittney look at Malaysia then at Steven.

"It won't last. So I know you'll be back", said Brittney.

"Unless you got my daughter, don't come to my fucking house", said Steven.

"Shut up", said Brittney. "You ain't gone do shit. Remember who's mom I am, Sierra needs her mom. I mean look at her, she couldn't even protect your son. Remember what you said Steven? You called her a dumb bitch, that couldn't even protect your child"

Malaysia looked at Steven.

"You need to go", said Steven. "Cause now you're trying to start shit"

"What? You didn't say that? You didn't say why didn't she go looking for him? Why did she take somebody else's word? You didn't say that?", asked Brittney. "You said that it's probably why you guys didn't have the other baby...she wasn't fit to be a mom right?"

Malaysia walked upstairs.

Steven punched the wall behind Brittney.

"Get out", he said.

Brittney began to get more scared than she already was, so she left.

Steven looked down for a moment then he went upstairs.

Before he even got to the room, he heard Malaysia crying. He took in a deep breath and let it out. Then he walked into the room.

"I don't wanna talk about nothing she said. I don't need you to come here and lie to my face", said Malaysia.

"I wasn't going to lie. I did...I did say those things but it was in the moment and I was mad. More mad at myself than I was at you at the moment", said Steven. "I just wanna say that I wrong for saying those things and what I said wasn't true. You were a good mom. Better mom than I was a father."

Malaysia looked at him.

"Get out. I don't give a fuck about what you gotta say. Get out. That knows everything and I mean everything it seems like about us.", said Malaysia.

"Didn't you talk to Serenity about us all of the time?", asked steven.

"That's different! This bitch wants you, this bitch is competing! She knows everything bad I have done to you and she's using that against me and is trying to top that", Malaysia shouted. "Now I get it. You ain't think we were getting back together but we are now and..."

Malaysia let's out a scream in anger.

"Damn Steven. Even Jaquavius ain't know shit about us.", said Malaysia. "I'm not even mad about the shit you told her...I'm mad because of the fact that if we get back together, she knows too much shit"

"If? What you mean if we get back together? I thought we were together now.", said Steven.

"Why? Because we had sex? Steven it was in the moment alright?", said Malaysia.

"Wow", said Steven.

"I still need to think about if I wanna be with you or not. We never made it official", said Malaysia.

"You know what Iight", said Steven. "I just wanted to come in here an apologize for the shit that offended you. Goodnight"

Steven walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Malaysia rolled her eyes and sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

"