Bonus Chapter: All Over Again

A/N: I didn't expect that I'll be returning to the world of DEAD RECKONING once again. This is an honest statement; since this is an UNINTENTIONAL chapter. But due to a rather public demand, here we are with "ALL OVER AGAIN". First of all, this is not a continuation of the story since, as I've always said, the story for Goyo and the Reader ends with DR already. And bonus chapters will be in between and the like. So, guess what is another publicly demanded story to be written? Continue to find out more!

Before proceeding with the actual story, let me explain the title. It is just a coincidence that it had been "that"; since it is actually a line from a beautiful song. You can listen to it as it became the inspiration for this chapter: AGAIN by Dominique Simon. Because there are lines on this chapter that is the lyrics from her song. :) <3

Once again, thank you for reading DR! For those who've been with DR since the start and for those who've unearthed this rambling of a story during my ups and downs with flying, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy third anniversary as well for my first solo flight, and forgive me for shamelessly posting a key moment below. (This day is still the most important, happiest and proudest chapter of my life as a pilot, and DR, sorry, is secondary for today. But DR helped me grow as a writer, too. And also, at the time of this chapter's update—around 0900H—was also the time that I've completed my first solo flight.)

By the way, this is also the longest chapter I've ever written for Dead Reckoning

By the way, this is also the longest chapter I've ever written for Dead Reckoning. :>

# # #

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

# # #

SUMMARY: It had been months since the deafening silence had settled at Dagupan, and Goyo became known to be courting the beautiful maiden Remedios. That was supposed to be the fairytale story between the main characters of the play. But what had led for Goyo to be the star-crossed lover of another, which just begun with a dance? Was that really the starting point?

# # #

Everyday feels like a whole new way
To feel the way I miss you
The feeling's strange gotta start all over again
With this never ending feeling of regret

Goyo is confident of his skills with leadership, strategies and warfare; this is something that he is proud of for him to achieve such distinction and title as one of the youngest generals of the Philippine Revolutionary Army. Rebelling had been a part of his bloodline, as well as being charming. Especially in regards to women.

Everywhere he goes, the young ladies fan over him like crazy. There are some who keep themselves demure but the spark on their eyes and the interest in their flirty voices are enough to prove that they've fallen with his charms.