Introduction

SUMMARY: You are an ordinary senior college student who hates the idea that you must study Philippine history in your final year and isn't at all necessary for your course. But, on your first day, you get a video game which sends you to the world 120 years in the past. There, you meet the Boy General, whom you are meant to aid in leading towards the greatness of being a hero, or to let him suffer struggling with his own demons.

* * * 

NOTES BENEFICIAL FOR READING: Since you (yes, YOU!), as a reader, is the main narrator, I'd like you to immerse yourself in the story itself. You may not be one who hates history like that of the defined lead character, or as clumsy as the character is, I'd like you to enjoy the ride that this story has to offer. I don't know if you're a male or a female, but I am telling you that I've based the reader as a "female reader". So it will be much more inclined to a feminine side. Below are the things that will be beneficial for reading since I don't know majority of the details for you to imply on.

> Y/N & L/N: Your first name & Last name

> H/C & E/C: Hair colour & Eye colour

* * *

DISCLAIMER: Below are... well, my reminders, to you, guys.

First of all, the story is written in English with Filipino dialogues. Sorry about this. I actually find it much easier to write description and details in English.

Next, kindly avoid mentioning other stories or characters in this story. Like, "Oh! I remember this one! Or "It's like this story that I've read before!"

There are too many stories out there, and I could swear that I haven't read majority of them. I also don't often read fanfictions or other stories in wattpad (especially original ones), since I mostly read YA dystopian novels. Just because I am writing a Historical Fiction story doesn't mean that I've copied the idea or whatsoever, and please don't put the blame on me just because you still can't get over with the last story you've read. Let's all just rest ourselves with the story on hand, and keep other's name away from the comments. If I find out one who does, there'll be a corresponding action.

Everything clear?

P.S. If you have a Twitter account, the hashtag for this story is #GoyoDeadReckoning. Follow me at 23meraki. ;)

P.S.S. If you know my RP account(s)... well, drop by to say hi! :)