Next Book to Read

Good day!

You've finally realized that the last Bonus Chapter, Happiest Year, joined the other bonus chapters on the list, leaving all the succeeding A/N after this one.

Once again, thank you for the immense support you've given Dead Reckoning: A Gregorio del Pilar x Reader Story a chance throughout the years. Reading comments of re-reads warms my heart.

So, here I am to suggest a new book for your next read. (And, once again, promoting if I've been so insistent with all the latest comments of leaving a recommendation, too!)

Artificial Horizon: A César Fernando Basa x Reader Story might also be up as part of your reading list! Another unsung hero who've been a victim of mine. 😈 Though, hmm... can we say that this new one offers an established romance genre already (compared to DR's some haters-to-lovers one)... and offer much more kilig (Because, as I've said, "established romance"), and more iyak (Seriously, if you think DR is one of your worst cries; well, you are yet to truly know the extent of how angsty I can be). Also, this is a special story for me; as it combines three things I love—writing, history and aviation! And... hearing your comments and reactions about it, and simply reading will make me feel that despite losing a close friend before the first chapter of it was published... knowing his excitement to read it, too... having to find your reviews and reading it will some sort of be an equivalent of his.

So, check it out from my profile! But here's the cover and summary, and also a teaser from whatever chapter this will be! 👀✌🏻

And yes, all 51 chapters were already published! The tendency of cliffhangers for the next chapter will then be all up to you... or you can read it in a frenzy~ 🫣🥹💙

The cover

The summary

The summary

The teaser

xoxo,
Capt. J

P.S. Prepare boxes of tissues, and beware of reading it in public. 👀🫣😂😅