Chapter 004

Double update because the story is finally getting interesting🤩 Also, this is kind of emotional-ish??? I mean, I'm sensitive so I cried while writing this😀 Anyway enjoy lilies ^^~ (+it's pretty long-)

[This photo is not mine; credits to the owner🥺]
>>>clarifications<<<

Yeji slid on her jacket before slipping on her usual black sneakers. She grabbed the usual tote bag she used for school and walked out of the house, locking the door before taking a lift to the ground floor.

Yeji pulled down the cap, her bruise was still visible and it was pretty big. She walked out of the lift before walking to school. A rev of the engine distracted her as she looked behind in alarm. "Leave me alone for gods' sake Yeonjun!" Yeji groaned in annoyance, turning around to face Yeonjun, crossing her arms as she glared at him. "You know, you kind of look like Jisoo in Lovesick Girls Era." "You know Blackpink?" "You're forgetting I have a 12-year-old sister." Yeji shook her head as she rolled her eyes, turning around and walking toward the bus stop. She heard the motorcycle engine again, but this time she continued to walk, ignoring him. "You really gonna give up this chance?" "Can you just back off?!" Yeji screamed in frustration, stomping her foot as she pointed a finger threateningly to Yeonjun. "Well, I can't. As of yesterday, I'm part of your life." Yeonjun leaned in, smirking.

"Whether you like it or not." Yeji grit her teeth, fanning herself as she reminded herself to calm down. She felt something being pushed down her head. She yelped in surprise as she looked at Yeonjun in surprise. "To ride a motorcycle, you need a helmet." "I'm not taking that!" Yeji groaned in annoyance, pushing away his hands. Still, Yeonjun persisted and miraculously, he got the helmet on her. Yeonjun stepped aside, pointing his hands toward the motorcycle. However, Yeji reached out for the helmet to unfasten it. Another yelp left her lips as she instinctively gripped onto Yeonjun's shoulders as she was lifted up. "You're really light. Do you even eat?" Yeji was silent, sulking by herself as she was put on the seat. "You're more immature than Soo-jun. You know, girls would die for this opportunity." "So why don't you give it to them?" Yeji pushed herself off the bike, but Yeonjun tsked as he pushed her back onto the vehicle.

Quickly, he hopped on and started the vehicle. Yeji hesitated as she wrapped her arms around his waist, grumbling about how annoying he was. Yeonjun shook his head as he chuckled lightly, driving to her school. He remembered the directions Yeji had given her to her school.

"I'll pick you up after school, then we can go for some food." Yeonjun pats her head as he smiled. Yeji scowled as she shoved Yeonjun in the shoulder before stomping into the university. Yeonjun smirked at her cute antics before he hopped back onto his bike and drove off, attracting stares.

"Who was that?" Xiaoting asked, nudging Yeji as they walked through the corridors. "A pest." Yeji fake gagged as swept her hair behind in irritation. "He's cute, not going to lie." Xiaoting chuckled. Yeji fell silent, staring at Xiaoting in disgust. The duo said goodbye to each other before going to their separate lectures; Yeji in literature and Xiaoting in architecture.