Chapter 008

[This photo is not mine, credits to the owner🥺]>>>Family<<<

>>>Family<<<

Yeji stood at the door rather hesitantly, knowing Yeonjun was already inside the house. She straightened her skirt as she sighed nervously. Gripping onto her black handbag, she rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Yeji!" Soobin breathed as he opened the door, flashing a friendly smile Yeji's way. Yeji smiled faintly, tucking a hair strand behind her ear nervously. "Don't fret too much, he'll love you here." Yeji chuckled weakly before Soobin let her into the house. She heard an ENHYPEN song playing, she wasn't really sure which one it was, but she could tell Jungwon's voice right away.

"Yeonjun!" Soobin called out as he gestured to the shoe rack to Yeji. She smiled thankfully before removing her heels. She stood up and locked eyes with Yeonjun. He sighed in relief as he smiled widely, walking toward Yeji.

He engulfed her in a hug, nuzzling his head on her shoulder. "I've missed you." he chuckled, pulling away to stare at Yeji's ethereal visuals. "You get prettier every time I see you." "Let's be mindful of the giant in the room." Yeji laughed, pulling away as she looked at Soobin apologetically. He chuckled awkwardly as he dug his hands into his pockets.

"Ms. Hwang!" Soo-jun screamed in excitement seeing her teacher's face. Yeji flashed a smile as she bent down to hug Soo-jun. "Thank you for keeping your promise," Soo-jun mumbled against Yeji's shoulder. A small chuckle left Yeji's lips before she hummed in reply. "Soo-jun! Don't run from me like that!" a teenage girl came running into the room, scolding Soo-jun. The girl looked at Yeji in surprise, and Yeji could immediately spot Soobin's features on her face.

"Oh, hello! I'm Yun-Jae, Soobin's younger sister." she smiled shyly, extending her smooth, slender fingers for a handshake. Yeji smiled warmly, lacing her hand with the girl. "Yeji," "So, you're that girl that Yeonjun keeps talking about." Yeji looked up to see another man leaning against the door. Yeonjun and Soobin sighed at the same time, causing him to scowl playfully. She smiled in confusion toward the unknown man, nodding her head.

"That's my annoying younger brother, Beomgyu," Soobin muttered. Beomgyu gasped in shock, walking toward the others. "Sorry, they're too dense to realize the difference between cute and annoying." "Cute? Look at Soo-jun before you say such a thing." Soobin snapped, hitting Beomgyu's head lightly. He glared at Soobin, rubbing his head while pouting. Soo-jun smiled guiltily toward Beomgyu who winked at her. Beomgyu turned back to Yeji, smiling. "Well, come by my cafe sometime, I'd love to have another customer." Yeji widened her eyes as she turned back to Yeonjun. Yeonjun sighed as he smiled slightly, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, he has a cafe and has workers under his name, surprisingly." "Shut up!" Beomgyu huffed irritably, putting his hands on his hips. Yeji stared at the trio, smiling through the confusion. Sometimes she forgot how chaotic boys could be.