Chapter 013

How the hell did we reach 1K so fast?😭😭 Thank you for all your support everyone🥰🥰

[This photo is not mine; credits to the owner🥺]

>>>Opposites<<<

"Yeji? Hwang? Hello?" Beomgyu hummed, waving his hand in Yeji's face as she looked lost in thought. Yeji shook her head, turning to Beomgyu who set the tray on her table, grinning softly. He sat across her, folding his arms as he looked at Yeji endearingly.

"What's wrong?" Beomgyu mumbled shyly, staring at his fingers. Yeji offered a weak smile, twirling her straw in the iced coffee Beomgyu had prepared for her. "What happens if the boy you like hangs around with another girl?" She whispered, staring at her drink as she awaited Beomgyu's answer.

She flinched as she heard Beomgyu's fist slam the table. She stifled a laugh as she studied his face, filled with playful anger. "I shall slaughter him. Be right back, I need to find Yeonjun's location first." peals of laughter left her lips as Yeji covered her mouth to muffle the sound. She didn't want to ruin the sentimental atmosphere in the cafe.

"But, you don't think it's selfish? Overbearing? This kind of feeling..." Yeji mumbled insecurely as Beomgyu sat back down on his seat. "It's normal for a crush, Yeji. You're just like everyone else. Wait, let me rephrase that." Beomgyu pointed his index finger, pretending to think. Yeji shook her head lightly, a small smile evident on her lips.

"Yeji, you're one of a kind. Your feelings are just like everyone else's." Yeji smiled thankfully, resting her hands on the table before taking a sip of the iced coffee. Beomgyu still noticed the sad expression displayed on her face, and being a mood maker, his brain whirred as he tried to think of a way to cheer her up.

Spotting a rubber band on her wrist, he grabbed her wrist gently, causing Yeji to flinch in shock. He smiled apologetically before slowly removing the rubber band. To the best of his ability, he tied a small ponytail with the hair he had. Yeji laughed as the adorable boy's hair quite literally represented a coconut tree

"Don't be sad, Gyu's right here by your side." Yeji whipped her phone out as Beomgyu struck a cute pose while batting his eyelashes. She giggled happily, encouraging Beomgyu to unleash more of his adorability until he was worn out.

"Thank you, Gyu." Yeji smiled, scrolling through the pictures she had just taken before locking eyes with Beomgyu. He offered his fist for a fist bump, the two friends' fists colliding into each other lightly. "No problem, Ji." Beomgyu grinned energetically.

" Beomgyu grinned energetically