Chapter 025

[This photo is not mine; credits to the owner🥺]

>>>Focus<<<

"I'll think about it," Yeji mumbled as she went back to the guest room to pack up her things, Yeonjun wise enough not to follow after.

Yeji packed all her things as neatly as she could with so many things clouding her mind. She picked her duffel bag up after zipping it close having found all her things and placed it in her bag. She turned around to find Soo-jun standing at the door, patiently waiting to say goodbye. Yeji smiled slightly before approaching the girl, ruffling her hair as a habit.

"Thank you for taking care of me. Please take care of yourself too." Soo-jun pleaded with doe eyes before engulfing Yeji in a hug. Yeji said nothing as only a hum left her lips, returning the hug happily.

"I know the tutoring sessions are over with your exams all done and dusted but swing by when you're bored, okay?" Yeji grinned slightly as she nudged the girl, who nodded her head eagerly as a toothy grin played on her lips.

"I'll get going now," Yeji called out, ruffling the girl's hair one more time before walking out the room and toward the door, where Yeonjun had gone from. She slowed her pace, looking around for him before she approached the front door.

"Looking for me?" A small scream of surprise left Yeji's lips as she turned around, scowling at Yeonjun as she pushed the smirking boy slightly, making him chuckle.

"Why? Missed me already?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow as he leaned in closer, and Yeji could not help but feel personally attacked as her heartbeat furiously at the little to no space between them.

"Just wanted to tell you Soobin used some of your things when he came over." Yeji cheekily stuck out a tongue before rushing toward the front door, opening it, and disappearing toward the lift, leaving Yeonjun standing there in shock.

"Yes, she's gone. You may now carry on with your day." Soo-jun sighed sassily as she closed the front door, snapping Yeonjun out of his thoughts. Yeonjun clicked his tongue in annoyance at the young girl as he playfully pushed her slightly.

"Wait, Soobin came over?" Yeonjun finally fully registered what Yeji had said before leaving, making Soo-jun snort at how slow-witted her brother was. She nodded her head silently before leaving Yeonjun without an explanation.

>>>

Yeji fanned herself profusely as she leaned on the front door of her house after closing it. Her face was beetroot red after she had embarrassed herself in front of Yeonjun. Let's hope he thought she was acting cute.

Yeji placed her duffel bag on the table, her eyes straying toward the charm bracelet. She sighed slightly as she walked toward her bed, still staring at the charm bracelet.