Chapter 018

[This photo is not mine; credits to the owner🥺]

>>>Mixed<<<

"Are you sure, Kimi?" Yeji asked quietly, accompanying her friend to the gate. Kimi laughed at Yeji's concern, patting her shoulder affectionately. "Don't fret too much. I'm kind of hot, so I'm pretty sure I'll find someone else." the girls laughed together before it slowly died down and an awkward silence took over.

"We can still be friends, right?" Yeji asked hopefully, to which Kimi smiled warmly before nodding her head. "It would be saddening if our friendship was broken just because of a boy." Yeji nodded her head in agreement before helping Kimi open the gate.

"Oh, and, Yeji?" Yeji hummed in response to her name, leaning on the gate as Kimi turned back. "I hope everything will go well for you guys." Kimi giggled as Yeji's cheeks flushed red but ran off before she could complain.

"Yeji?" Yeji turned around hearing her voice being called again. Yeji's face lit up seeing Soobin walking toward her, returning her smile. "Glad to see you, Sherlock." Yeji snorted as she scanned Soobin's trench coat, an umbrella by his side.

"Don't I give off a hot guy vibe?" Soobin asked confidently, fixing his bangs as he raised an eyebrow. "You're rolling your eyes but your ears are red~" Soobin sang playfully, approaching Yeji and walking past her. She creased her eyebrows before touching her ears, confused.

"Tricked you." a yelp of surprise left Yeji's lips as she felt Soobin's hot breath tickle her neck. He straightened his back, laughing at the effect he had on Yeji since she had turned a deep red color.

"It's not funny!" Yeji snapped, rubbing her neck. "Oh? You still have it on." the charm bracelet that hung loosely on Yeji's arm caught his eye. He grinned, pleased as Yeji looked at her arm.

"Left a pretty good impression with my boyfriend concept, eh?" Soobin teased, using his index finger to flick his bangs proudly. Yeji looked at Soobin with disgust before pretending to puke, making Soobin pout.

"Self-confidence a bit high today, I must say." Yeji laughed, making way for Soobin to enter the apartment. "Who are those from?" Soobin enquired curiously, looking at the bouquet in Yeji's hand.

"Kimi," Yeji smiled slightly, bringing the flowers to her nose to smell the refreshing scent. Soobin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, crouching down to whisper in Yeji's ear.

"Are you perhaps...gay?" Soobin looked at Yeji innocently but was dealt with a smack on the chest with the roses. However, the roses were still wet, which resulted in Soobin's trench coat getting wet.

"Yeji!" Soobin whined, brushing the water droplets that gathered at the center of his coat. Yeji bit back her laugh as she helped Soobin wipe the spot with her thumb.