𝘁𝘄𝗼

(Y/N) ENTERED HER CLASS MAKING SURE SHE DIDN'T CATCH ANYONE'S attention due to her social awkwardness and worries

(Y/N) ENTERED HER CLASS MAKING SURE SHE DIDN'T CATCH ANYONE'S attention due to her social awkwardness and worries. She sat at her place and took out her drawing notebook to doodle on it. She then looked at the time to notice there was one minute left before class starts and that her neighbor wasn't there.

Takashi wasn't there.

She was kind of disappointed since he was her first friend even though if she wasn't so sure if it was really a friendship since they just introduced themselves to each other, but still. She looked down disappointed and got her material ready.

TIME SKIP

At lunch time, (y/n) decided to go eat outside unlike yesterday. Getting out of the school, the young lady noticed the guy Takashi left with yesterday. Doubting of if she should go ask him if he knew what happened to this one, she take a big minute to think about it.

Noticing that a group of friend came up and he was about to leave with them, she rushed up to him and say "Excuse me" as this one looked at her.

"What do you want? Wait, aren't you the girl Taka-chan was talking to yesterday?" the brown haired guy said.

(y/n)'s cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as she nods. "I was just wondering if you know where he is" (y/n) shyly said.

A half bald headed guy says "Why do you wanna know where Mitsuya is?" as the (h/c) haired girl's expression changed from shy to embarrassed.

Realizing what they could think is going on due to her question, she quickly shakes her head. "Th-that's not what I meant! Sorry if I made it sound uh- clingy. It's just that he sits next to me and I noticed that he was absent. So I got a bit worried" (y/n) explained.

A blond boy walks close to the (h/c) haired girl to look at her closely. "Mikey, what are you doing?" the half bald headed guy asked.

"Nothing Draken-kun. Let's go" the blond haired said before shrugging and walking over to his motorcycle.

They all got up on their motorcycles, but before they could leave, (y/n) says "If you see Takashi, tell him I said hi" then she smiles. The half bald haired guy that the blond guy called Draken-kun nodded then smiled.

Before starting off his motorcycle, he also says "I'm Draken by the way"

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)" the (h/c) haired girl said nodding.

Draken introduces Mikey and Peh to (y/n) as they all go off. The young lady then stands there wondering where she could go to eat. She then notices a park at the street facing the school's one and decides to head her way there.

TIME SKIP

(y/n) was laying on her bed listening to music as she sang along with it. Meanwhile, her mom was trying to call for her, but this one didn't answer because of her her headphones.