𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

TAKASHI AND KEISUKE WERE WAITING IN FRONT OF THE HOSPITAL ROOM (Y/N) WAS IN nervously

TAKASHI AND KEISUKE WERE WAITING IN FRONT OF THE HOSPITAL ROOM (Y/N) WAS IN nervously. Well- the nervous one was more Takashi. Keisuke was actually quite excited. The raven haired looked at the time every 15 seconds impatiently, he couldn't wait anymore. Takashi on the other hand was trying to remain calm. He knew he had nothing to stress about, but he was still very scared.

"Bro, what if it's 8 kids at the same time?!?" Keisuke asked excited.

"Baji-" Takashi said about to lose his shit. 

"That'd be too much. I'm glad y'all ain't dogs, imagine recreating the 101 dalmatians with humans-"

"Baji-"

"I hope it's triplets"

"Baji no"

"Whyy?! And if it was, are you gonna put one or two of them in adoption?"

"Of course not! Who the fuck do you think I am?!" the lilac haired asked offended. 

"Sorry"

Takashi sighed. He took deep breathes trying to remain calm as he says "I'm ready for whatever the result is"

"Can I name the kids though???"

"No"

"Why???"

Mitsuya clenched his jaw glaring at his friend then sighed saying "Let's say Edward is the shittiest name I've ever heard"

"Excuse you!?!?" the ravenette said offended.

"You heard me"

"Oh and what about Michael?!"

"Not so bad, Mikey's got higher chances to be the one choosing the kid's name instead of you"

"I feel offended"

"Like I care?"

"You're the worst brother-in-law. At this point, I'll kill you so I can already take care of the godfather job and name the kids on my own"

"Worst godfather of the century, yeah"

"Right... then I'll make someone kill you"

"Still worst godfather of the century"

"Aw come on!"

"If you wanna name kids so bad, make a woman pregnant on your own or ask your mom to give you siblings, I don't know man"

"I'm not making a woman pregnant ew!" Baji said with a disgusted look. 

"Sounds gay" Mitsuya joked chuckling.

"Because I am" the ravenette said shrugging. 

"WHAT-" Takashi said in shock. 

"-kidding" Keisuke then said after realizing what he just said.