𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

(Y/N) WAS JUST DRAWING ON HER PRECIOUS DRAWING NOTEBOOK AS HER BOYFRIEND WAS LAYING HIS head on her lap

(Y/N) WAS JUST DRAWING ON HER PRECIOUS DRAWING NOTEBOOK AS HER BOYFRIEND WAS LAYING HIS head on her lap. Dropping her eraser, it falls on the floor but not being able to reach it, Takashi picks it up for her and hands it to her. He sits up by her and smiles.

"Thanks" (y/n) says with a smile while taking her eraser from her boyfriend's hand.

"No prob love" this one says. "What are you drawing?" this one adds up.

"Oh uh- nothing" she said as she quickly closed her notebook keeping a finger between the pages of where her drawing was at.

"Mhm c'mon, show me" Takashi asked. 

"Nope!" (y/n) replied.

The lilac haired leaned over to try to grab the notebook, but the (h/c) haired doesn't allow him to. "C'mon love, show me~" this one begged as he kept trying to reach the notebook.

"Nuh uh!" (y/n) replied now struggling to keep her notebook safe from the boy's hands.

"Please mommy, show me the drawing" the lilac haired then said. 

(y/n) stood quiet as she gulped. "Fuck" she mumbled under her breathe. She stood quiet for a long second then let the boy take the notebook without speaking a word. She instead looked down embarrassed.

"Awwee! Is this us with our kids?!?" Takashi said as he stared at the drawing.

"Maybe...?" the girl shyly replied.

Takashi chuckled at her shy reaction then hugged her. "I love this" he whispered in her ear.

(y/n) felt her cheeks burning and her heart racing. She was breathing heavily as she gulped. She wouldn't be able to look up, just looking at him would make her even shier than she already was.

"Now that I think about it. You're actually the shy type aren't you? I completely forgot it ever since we got close" the lilac haired said chuckling.

"Shut up" (y/n) replied embarrassed.

Takashi chined up his girlfriend to look at her straight into the eyes. "I wasn't saying that to make fun of you. I was saying that because I think your shyness is cute" 

(y/n) turns redder than she already was and was now speechless. She wanted to reply to him and put him down, but as soon as she opened her mouth, no words came out. It's like she was mute.

"Cat got your tongue?" Takashi teased as he smirked. 

(y/n) not knowing what else to do just leans over and kisses him. In shock of the sudden movement, the lilac haired's eyes widen. But he smoothly decides to kiss back as he pulls up the girl on top of his lap, giving her a more comfortable position to kiss. 

The girl slowly backed off to stare at her boyfriend's lips then at his eyes as she bit her lips. "That's the best reply you could give?" the lilac haired whispered on her neck as he leaves a soft kiss on it. 

But (y/n) still stood quiet. She couldn't let any words out, so she just let her boyfriend kiss her neck and probably leave new hickeys on it. But before they could keep going, Mana and Luna ran up to the living room. (y/n)'s and Takashi's eyes widened as they quickly backed off of each other.

"Did we interrupt something?" Luna asked tilting her head.

"Not at all" (y/n) said smiling. 

"Okay good! Because we want to show you something!" Mana exclaimed excited. 

"What is it?" (y/n) asked enthusiastically. 

Both girls grabbed her hand pulling her towards their room. "We drew your wedding dress!" Mana said as she grabbed the paper and showed it to (y/n).

At the word 'wedding', (y/n)'s cheeks turned red. She looked at the drawing and the dress was actually beautiful. She smiled and said "You're your brother's sisters after all" 

"Do you like it?!" Mana asked.

"I love it" (y/n) replied. "Can I?" she asked for the paper. 

"Of course!" Luna said smiling as she handed her the paper.

"Thank you. Can I show it to Takashi?" the (h/c) haired girl asked. 

"Yes!" the little girls said excited.

(y/n) joined her boyfriend in the living room with the little girls following her. Takashi was just sitting on the couch, nervously tapping his feet on the floor. At the sight of his girlfriend, a smile drew up on his worried face.

"Takashi, look what your sisters drew for me" the young woman said as she handed over the paper to her boyfriend. She sat besides him laying her head on his shoulder and looked at the drawing along with him.

"Is that supposed to be your wedding dress?" the lilac haired asked.

"Mhm" the girl said with a smile. 

The boy stared at the drawing. Just picturing (y/n) in this dress gave him butterflies. He already was planning everything for the fabrication of it. Before even realizing it, he was red. (y/n) backed off of his shoulder to seat more comfortably. 

"That's amazing Mana and Luna" Takashi said amazed by the drawing.

"You really think so?" Luna asked shyly.

"Of course! And I'm sure (y/n) would look wonderful in that dress except..." Takashi said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Except?" Mama asked. 

"I didn't ask her to marry me yet..."

"Oh" the little girls both said understanding the situation. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN?!" they both asked looking pretty much upset.

"H-hey! Calm down! I'll ask her in marriage but I'll wait for school to end first"

"You better ask her out as soon as school ends" Mana said crossing her arms. 

"Or ask her out after the babies are born" Luna added up. 

"I'll ask her out in marriage whenever I want. I could even do it now but I'm waiting for the perfect occasion" the lilac haired said rolling his eyes. "I'm just excited to be able to call her (y/n) Mitsuya..." the boy whispered under his breathe staring at his girlfriend, but what he didn't know is that she heard him.

"You said something?" his sisters asked.

(y/n) was red and wanted to tell them what he said, but she couldn't let a word out. "Mhm, nope. I said nothing" Takashi said smiling.