𝘁𝗲𝗻

TOMAN WON AGAINST VALHALLA, IF WE WERE TO BE HONEST, IT WAS mostly due to (y/n) getting hurt to the point she gets unconscious and Mitsuya was gone mad

TOMAN WON AGAINST VALHALLA, IF WE WERE TO BE HONEST, IT WAS mostly due to (y/n) getting hurt to the point she gets unconscious and Mitsuya was gone mad. Who got her unconscious? No one else than Adrian. Was gonna be hard for Takashi to see him at school and not throw his fist at him.

Right now, (y/n) was laying on Takashi's bed asleep as this one was taking care of her injuries. This one then looked at the time to notice it was time to go pick up his sisters from school. He sighed sad about the idea of ​​needing to leave (y/n) behind then went to join Draken, Baji, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Mikey who were in the living room. 

"I'm gonna leave her to y'all. You better not try anything dirty, I'll kill you"

"We know that, you could have killed Harts if Draken didn't stop you" Baji said rolling his eyes. 

"I don't even know why you'd let her come!" the lilac haired told Takemichi annoyed.

"Hey it's alright, you don't need to get so pissed about it. She knew how to fight but Harts seemed like he hated her"

"I think he knew her from England" Baji gave as theory.

"That's not possible, she didn't remember anything from him"

"Well, (y/n) doesn't seem like the type to want to socialize much, maybe he knew her but she didn't know him" the raven haired said with a shrug.

"Yeah whatever, but I have to go right now, my sisters will cry if I'm late"

With this, Mitsuya left to go pick up his sisters from school. After a few minutes, he was at the school waiting for them to get out, as they got out and ran to him. They hugged him tightly as he smiled. 

"Takashi! We made a new friend!" Mana said excited.

"Oh. What's her name?" the lilac haired asked grabbing both his sister's hand walking over to a flower shop.

"Her name is Kate!" Luna said excited.

"But Oni-chan, why are we going towards the flower shop?" Mana asked noticing that they weren't going towards their house direction.

"Well uh... I wanna buy a flower for a friend..."

"Which friend?!" both little girls said excited.

"(y/n)..."

"Are you asking her out?!?" Luna said with sparkles in her eyes.

"No..." Takashi said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Luna's hope in the eyes slowly turned into tears as she says "But I want you to!"

"Hey hey hey! I will ask her out!"

"Really?!?" this one said wiping away her tears.

"Yes but not now. I'm just waiting for the right moment" the brother said with a smile as he kissed his sister's forehead.