𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

(Y/N) SUDDENLY WOKE UP AND LOOKED AROUND HER confused

(Y/N) SUDDENLY WOKE UP AND LOOKED AROUND HER confused. Where was she? When was it? What happened? She then saw in front of her Keisuke with two kids in his arms. Those kids looked kind of like Luna and Mana.

"Kei...?" (y/n) said unsure waking up the black haired man.

This one woke up quickly and shocked then blinked fast at the sight of (y/n) awake. "Is- is this just a dream...?" he whispered under his breathe. He pinched himself then said "Ouch..." as he rubbed his hand. He then realized that he wasn't dreaming.

(y/n) actually woke up. Quickly, his eyes filled with tears as he started shaking. Doing this awoke the kids in his arms. They woke up confused as Keisuke put them down. He walked over to (y/n) and hugged her tightly.

"Don't do this to me ever again" the black haired cried in the girl's arms. "Ever since that incident, I haven't seen Mitsuya smile again"

"Mommy?" then the young girl asked looking at the (h/c) haired with hair head tilted.

(y/n) stood quiet. "Lily...?" she asked unsure. A smile drew up on the girl's face. She ran over to her mom and hugged her along with her uncle. And then, her brother joined them. "What's today's date?"

"It's your birthday (y/n)" Keisuke said as he backed off the girl to look at her. She had gotten very skinny since she hadn't ate for 5 years. "Are you hungry?" he asked grabbing some cookie to hand them over to (y/n).

"Thanks" the girl said taking the cookie as she smiled. She took a bite then said "How are you Lily and Levi?"

"I'm good 'cause mama is awake" Levi said with a bright smile. He then backed off his mom to look at her. He's seen her a lot, but never heard her voice or seen her awake.

"I'm also good!" Lily said excited.

"Where's daddy?" (y/n) asked her kids as she patted their heads.

"He's prolly having another mental breakdown in his room right now" Keisuke said sighing.

"Oh, then I'm gonna go see him"

"No hell no! You just woke up, are you crazy?"

"Yes, I'm crazy" the girl said finishing her cookie. She then got up and looked around. She saw some clothes hanging and took them to head her way to the bathroom to change up in them. She then got out about to leave but before she could, her friend called for her.

"Wait (y/n)!" Keisuke then said before the woman could leave.

"What?!?" this one asked in a hurry.

"There are some gifts from Mitsuya there" the black haired said pulling out 4 bags from under her bed. "He gave them at every of your birthdays hoping you'd one day wake up"

"Oh god, I have to go see him. I'll happen them later"

"I'm coming"

"No, you bring those gifts along with Levi and Lily home"

"But-"

"No but" the woman responded as she headed her way out of the hospital bed. She rushed out to head her way to Takashi's house.

TIME SKIP

(y/n) went everywhere. Takashi's house, her own house, Mikey's house, Draken's house, Keisuke's house, Chifuyu's house, Hakkai's house, Peh's house and the houses of any other friends of Takashi that she knew.

"Where could he be...?" the woman asked to herself sighing. She was walking by the high school she used to go at. She stared at it staying quiet for a long second. The memories that this school reminded her of....

Suddenly, her eyes widened. "The park" she said as she turned around to face the park. She look around the street then ran over to it. She went everywhere around it to then see Takshi sitting in front of the lake. He was crying staring at the floor on his thoughts.

"Takashi...?" (y/n) then said catching the man's attention. His eyes widened as he slowly turned his head around to face her. Facing her, he felt his heart racing.

"(y-y/n)?" this one said. He then got up and walked over to her. You could tell that he had gotten depressed not seeing her for a while. He had himself gotten a bit skinny and had allowed a bit of beard to grow on his face.

"Takashi... you... are you okay...?" the girl asked as she walked towards him. They stood in front of each other staring at the other's terrible shape. They both looked sick and exhausted.

The woman placed her hand on his cheek rubbing it with her thumb. The man couldn't speak any more words. He just let his tears fall down. At the sight of this, (y/n) pulls him towards herself then hugs him.

He hugs her back tightly saying "I got sick worried (y/n), you don't know how desperate I was for you to wake up"

"I'm sorry Takashi, I'm so sorry" the woman apologized crying. She then freed him of her arms wiping away her tears as she says "I had even promised the gang to ask you in marriage the same day of their first month birthday and I couldn't"

"About marriage..." the boy said as he got on his knees. (y/n)'s eyes widened at the sudden move until she realizes that he only got down to tie his shoelace. She gave a disappointed look and looked away, but then, Takashi said "(y/n)"

The woman turns her head to face him. He pulls out a box of his pocket and says "Will you marry me?"

The (h/c) haired stood speechless. Didn't he just got on his knees to tie his shoelace-? Or did he do it for both-? Or was it just an excuse? The woman was so confused, but she put the questions away allowing herself to answer him.

"Yes!" the woman replies with tears in her eyes. "A million times yes, I'm never missing the chance of dying before marrying you ever again"

 "A million times yes, I'm never missing the chance of dying before marrying you ever again"